Ladies: which colognes do you prefer?

Back in my younger days I often wore popular colognes like Polo but as I got older I kind of stopped since my ex-SO said she preferred my 'natural scent'.

Now as I am older I have been wanting to wear cologne again. Preferring something subtle I picked up a bottle of CK Free and lightly applied it to my bare chest and neck before a recent session.

The provider didn't mention any displeasure until I asked her towards the end of the session. She politely told me she actually didn't like it. While not empirical I thought I would bring the question here and ask you ladies which colognes, if any (none is a valid answer), you prefer?

I don't like strong scents; I prefer something you need to get close to even notice. Thanks in advance for your advice!
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-07-2017, 10:03 AM
I prefer you wash 'em off in the shower before we get close.

Nothing makes me have bad thoughts about a guy more than having the cheap cologne smell stuck in my nostrils long after he has left... if you spray anything on your junk... you should burn in that special ring of hell.

The problem is that as a user of perfume and colognes, humans tend to become familiar with the scent they wear. They tend to "not smell" it as much as they used to, then over use it.

Scents are meant to accent, not announce you coming.
If any at all, it would have to be something subtle.
I've been told to not wear any cologne. As much as you don't want to go home smelling like her perfume. She doesn't want her, or her incall, smelling like Hikarate to the next guy.
I LOVE a man that smells good! Just please don't spray on you nipples, cock, balls (or ass).

Most fragrances taste nasty.

Typically I only see one client a day and the scent actually dissipates pretty quickly. Just changing the linins will take care of most of it.
So a Mexican shower before a session is not recommended??? Lol
^Lmao!

I appreciate a good smelling man and I'll sometimes buy some cologne for my favorite clients and also for my father.

So far, I really like Chanel's "Bleu" and Jean Paul Gaultier's "Le'Male". I can recognize those scents miles away.

But yeah, if we ever go out to dinner together, please take note of the aforementioned so I can kiss your neck later.
Thanks everyone. To clarify I never overdo it, and knowing how it can taste bad I tend to apply only a light spray to the area between by nipples with a light rub of my hands up to the back of my neck. I never put any of the 'lower half' but I'll be sure to avoid the neck where any kisses might land.

I prefer very subtle scents also, the kind which requires very close proximity. I'll give Adrienne's suggestions a very subtle try. Thanks Adrienne!
Also, while a bit off the original topic but are there any body washes that work? I find Axe to be overpowering, and I don't have a strong natural body odor to cover up. But anything that helps you smell nice is good to know.
I LOVE a man that smells good! Just please don't spray on you nipples, cock, balls (or ass).

Most fragrances taste nasty.

Typically I only see one client a day and the scent actually dissipates pretty quickly. Just changing the linins will take care of most of it. Originally Posted by alaine
Oh God, there's NOTHING worse than kissing on a neck or tit or shoulder and tasting....

That shit's THE WORST!!! THE FUCKING WORST!!!

And for the rest of the session, my mouth feels like Sylvester the cat that time he ate alum.

I'm tasting that shit for HOURS AFTER, throughout the night, and no amount of brushing or guzzling down drinks will remove it.

NO FUCKING PERFUME AT ALL...especially on a body part that might be kissed or licked!!!

Tell you what, cologne and perfume wearers, spray the back of your hand, lick it, and then ask yourself why you want this to happen to anyone else.

At best, fucking spritz into the air (one spritz, not six) and wave a shirt into that cloud as it dissipates. That's ALL the perfume/cologne that should be on your body.
My preference is to take in one's unadulterated aroma and pheromones.

I prefer light scents like Cool Water or Acqua Di Gio, but I have also had problems with gentlemen spraying cologne on their privates, or leaving a heavy residue down there from heavily scented body wash.

I do love a good smelling man, but it should be subtle, and any areas that I may put my mouth on should only smell of body wash that has been rinsed off thoroughly.

It seems like the majority of gals prefer no cologne at all. Since I always have good hygiene it sounds like the safest bet is to go in wearing nothing but Eau de Brando.
Moral of story is do not fart at incall and you should be ok.
Don't be caught dead wearing cheap cologne. NOTHING worse. I'm allergic to a lot of cheap colognes for some reason and they cause my sinuses to swell so bad I can't breathe through my nose. Hard to do a good bbbj when you can't breathe. I have no problem with quality colognes.

Gucci Guilty and Versace Eros Homme are two men's fragrances that really turn me on. My all time favorite fragrances are by Serge Lutens and they adapt to your chemistry and smell different on each person wearing the scent. Chergui is intoxicating...

http://www.sergelutens.com/