Men having an O

Ladies I want an honest answer. Do you really enjoy making us men cum? And do enjoy the visual of us literally cumming? This is a general censuses.
Watching depends on my mood. But as for making a guy cum - I truly enjoy making them cum and then swallow every drop until they squirm away or cry for mercy.
Really??? Of course they do. For $300 bucks they love the eruptions.
Why do you think the gas stations in Oklahoma are called Kum N GO

https://www.google.com/search?q=cum+...yO0uF-8RnJrVM:
I will tell from experience. It feels good it start tickle and tingle.
An O? lmao
Um, this is a whore board. Of course every girl is going to say they LOVE it, even when they don't. It probably wouldn't help a lady's business if she says "no, I hate to make a guy cum" lol

On that note, I really do like making a guy cum, especially if they unload on my girls. I also love to watch a guy stroke and watch the cum roll down his member.

But then I hate making them cum if they cum right before I cum and junior doesn't want to play anymore. I really hate that.
But then I hate making them cum if they cum right before I cum and junior doesn't want to play anymore. I really hate that. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
So how do you prevent or handle that situation? My personal preference is for the lady to cum first and have the vaginal contractions jerk the cum out of me. Never been able to hold out through that.
I just watched a guy eat his cum on cam . . .
You my friend are a FREAK!! Lol.