Switter

Anybody use Switter? and what was the experience like? (Mostly interested in the providers who don't use this site)
Would you recommend it? I'm not super active so maintaining references can be tough, so was exploring other options.

Thanks
Yes switter is fun. It's like a big chat place for sex lol. Add me on switter Nina the Dicknapper
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2018, 11:42 AM
switter sucks compared to this site, eccie was created for the men, switter is not
Too bad not many men among the fucktards.
I used it a lot while ECCIE was down. It’s a lot slower these days days.
I post on Switter, but I'm not a big fan of it. I think it's kinda trashy a lot of the time. I prefer Twitter to be honest.
Sort of untrustworthy>>
Been trying as well to figure out other avenues of Hobbying as we don't really know how 2019 will unfold. I have tried both switter and twitter with little success. However, at the moment, I feel that might be to my lack on knowledge on how to actually use them for hobby purposes.

Anyone care to give a tutorial on either, I am willing to be a good student.

Not sure if either app will truly be useful out here in Tyler?
not worth the time you need to spend on it ,, Twitter works better for that type of thing
but I would stay with ECCIE or P411
I'm on there, as well as twitter. Takes a lot of time, and a bit of a learning curve, but it's working for some.
Switter @soulsnatcherxxx
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2018, 08:18 AM
Switter @soulsnatcherxxx Originally Posted by mrsMercedez
LOL really, just a bit thirsty today? Getting back to switter and other sites, do you guys ever think how people did it in the 70s and 80s? I think changes are coming at the beginning of the year with laws going into affect
Met some really nice people on switter. They take good care of you and don’t waste time
LOL really, just a bit thirsty today? Getting back to switter and other sites, do you guys ever think how people did it in the 70s and 80s? I think changes are coming at the beginning of the year with laws going into affect Originally Posted by BLM69
Got a link to something detailing these laws?
Ok Guy, Switter... got my profile in may, almost immediately the law was signed I am at 2k followers now... not bad I could've done better but I got school since july. Not gonna lie to you, takes a lot of time and interactions with people. You have to BOOST the ladies posts and maybe if you feel like it make a nice comment. That's the way to get noticed. Also get involved in interesting conversations if you have the time. Mean comments won't get you far because people block you and you cannot see anything about this person.

Now, the good is like theres is no restrictions in pictures we can post anything there, say anything and that's the beauty of it, the freedom. Also you can pm the ladies and you can choose what you wanna see. I would start by looking for the big names, like the ladies that posted here. Search for the word Dallas, and all the profiles appear, an even you can find the ladies posts that are touring. Almost all ladies in Dallas have a Switter account, follow them, like their stuff, make a comment.

Now that Twitter shadow banned all lady workers accounts, who knows maybe Switter becomes the only option out there. I know its not perfect, it's not for everyone but for me it works wonders... plus the Switter Queen is my super friend and double partner.

Good luck, give it a try see you there!