Cheapest and Best STD Testing in Fort Worth

Well, the baby daddy of a UTR I see fairly often says it burns when he pees. I have insurance so I went and got my shot and two pills for $12, I have no symptoms and neither does she. They both still have to go. I told her I couldn't see hey until they have both been fixed up. They have no insurance of course so I don't know what to tell her. Anyone that can give me some direction for them feel free to send me a DM if you want. I'll never tell Promise
Stdcheck.com. Like 200 or 250
They can certainly get seen, a lot of clinics will see them, pretty quick and simple. But with no insurance, it won't be cheap. The Dr, labs, and the apparently guaranteed meds, will rack up a bill. $200 each person would be pretty average, easy.
Tarrant County Public Health (TCPH) often provides free or low-cost testing for sexually transmitted diseases. This testing is confidential and usually at locations other than the department's primary clinics.

October - November testing dates, locations and times:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Tarrant County Public Health – Adult Health Services
1101 S. Main Street, Ste.1500 – A
Fort Worth, TX 76104

Thursdays
9 a.m. – Noon (Walk-ins welcome)
LVT Rise
8201 Calmont Ave.,
Fort Worth, TX 76116

Fridays
The Resource Connection
Circle Drive Bldg. 2300
Fort Worth, TX 76119

For more information
call 817-321-4800

or e-mail: lkbrown2@tarrantcounty.com
So I've learned. I called JPS and no insurance with them it's $200 for the use of the facility. It doesn't include doctors' charges or meds. If it was just she and I, I would take care of it. But it's not and it wasn't me that brought this home to her so to speak. Let him pick up their bill.
Tarrant County Public Health (TCPH) often provides free or low-cost testing for sexually transmitted diseases. This testing is confidential and usually at locations other than the department's primary clinics.

October - November testing dates, locations and times:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays
9 a.m. - 3 p.m. - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Tarrant County Public Health – Adult Health Services
1101 S. Main Street, Ste.1500 – A
Fort Worth, TX 76104

Thursdays
LVT Rise
8201 Calmont Ave.,
Fort Worth, TX 76116

Fridays
The Resource Connection
Circle Drive Bldg. 2300
Fort Worth, TX 76119

For more information
call 817-321-4800

or e-mail: lkbrown2@tarrantcounty.com Originally Posted by mtabsw
Any idea what the cost is here? A real long time ago I dated a nurse that worked for the county in the std clinic.
she was nice but you did not want to go to Happy Hour with her and her co-workers, Not the way to start a weekend.
Keep in mind that free and low cost testing, is not the same as needing to treat a person with symptoms and a positive STD; usually a big fee difference between the two.
  • Spex
  • 11-24-2020, 08:43 AM
The AIDS Outreach Center (AOC) in Fort Worth offers free HIV and STI testing and they will treat several common STIs for fee if you come back positive. Check https://www.aoc.org/testing.
Keep in mind that free and low cost testing, is not the same as needing to treat a person with symptoms and a positive STD; usually a big fee difference between the two. Originally Posted by FireKitten
I understand this. I have insurance so I went to the JPS urgent care clinic. Normally they take a urine sample and blood. They told me because of covid they aren't testing, They said they could put a q-tip in my pee hole or they could just give me my shot and two pills. I took the second choice. I did ask while I was there about what it would cost for my uninsured friend. $200 just for the facility I suppose test and treatment would be included in that. That $200 didn't include the Doctor's fees. There is a church charity I heard about elsewhere that will do it for free. I think the health department would be a good route to take as well. So far she hasn't gone anywhere; I sure she wish she would get it taken care of.