It Just Dawned On Me...

That I'm born an raised in Texas (where blondes come a dime a dozen-no offense); and I've never hooked up with a blonde in my personal or hobby life...EVER.

How weird is that?
Rather odd, if you've been around the hobby for a bit. The amount of peroxide floating around these parts is almost toxic!

<3 brunettes, myself. I've seen the occasional blonde based on some stellar reviews.
I couldn't believe it either when I did my "hobby inventory". Weird, huh?
You mean natural blonde, right?
Naw, dude. It's been brunettes and other races. Which is a trip because half the black women in Texas have lined hair (thank you Beyonce).
  • shlub
  • 08-05-2012, 08:40 PM
If your RL GF or SO is dark haired, very good reason not to see a blonde.
I'll keep that in mind. But now that I've thought about it, I've got to make it happen.

My draperies match my small throw rug (not a carpet)

What else haven't you done that is southern?
Just curious now...
What else haven't you done that is southern? Originally Posted by tntangie
Now I'm curious, what would those be?

Other than chicken fried steak and deer hunting I mean
There was a joke going around in the 80's went something like this...

If you take beautiful, smiling Dallas blonde and turn her upside down, what do you get?

An ugly toothless brunette with bad breath.

Cali is still the bottle blonde capital of the world, but here in Texas we run 'em a close second!
What else haven't you done that is southern?
Just curious now... Originally Posted by tntangie
Haaaaaaaaa, well I'm black so I've had fried foods to the hilt. I'm from the country, so I've hunted everything you can, plus I used to work @ a dairy (how Texan is that).

That's really it. I'm on a mission though. I'm gonna make an extended hobby trip to the city so I can get caught up. I've been out of the hobby for a few years working on home, so I'm about to get back at it.