Showcase / Hometown Rant

I was going to post this in the Lounge, but I thought, naw, it's a public rant.

Like any good hobbyist, I'm wasting time browsing through the DALLAS showcases. Nowhere else, DALLAS.

So I click on some attractive babes, click on the reviews and check their location, they're all from San Antonio, Houston, Austin, Tulsa, San Diego, Arkansas, KC, DC, Atlanta...but not DALLAS. The phone numbers don't even make sense to anyone from DALLAS.

WTF? DALLAS means DALLAS. I don't even see the point in West Fort Worth providers advertising in DALLAS right now because that drive really sucks right. DALLAS is like the half of the metroplex east of 360, not I-35 and 183, not the Houston Galleria, not Humble or Hiway 6 and I-10, not f*cking Bossier City. So all ya'll wimmin that for some reason or other are cluttering up Dallas with your showcases, knock it off! If you're travelling, post an ad and please link your HOMETOWN showcase. WTF, if I'm travelling to San Antonio I'll look in the San Antonio showcases, not the DALLAS showcases.

I'm just pissed because the "wow!" impulse is immediately follwed by the "well, fuck that!" downer. If I look in the DALLAS showcases, I ought to be able to see DALLAS providers. Am I wrong?
+1 Phildo. I noticed the past few days a lot of providers from South Texas posting in Dallas and even in the Welcome Wagon. One thing I have noticed is they all have the same posting style and were posting at the same times which makes one wonder if there is a new "Pimp Nest" in the area.
How do you know they are not currently IN Dallas? Lots of visitors here you know. Did you verify they were not actually here?

May be as Von S says, but lots of times on the weekends it's a popular destination

I used to do a lot of business travel in St Louis and I got to noticing that Friday morning flights from STL to Dallas were always full of hot young girls. Finally got to asking some about it and it turns out they were flying in to work the weekend shift at some of the strip clubs. Seems they could make more coming here even after the airfare and hotel were taken into account.

Started booking that flight back every trip just for the scenery....... Sometimes I miss St. Louis.
Also- if they use google voice for cell.... u dont always get a number for ur city. I cant even get a tulsa or okc number....