Has anyone visited with this provider??

She is on BP, named Nikki? Has anyone seen her, if so are there any reviews? Her number is 501 467 4481

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...Ad?oid=1411034
I would like to know also.
There was a review that popped up that last few days of ASPD....can't remember who posted. Positive recommendation but that she was not GFE. Sorry I can't remember more.
I saw the review.It was a half hour drive by as I recall.The bro said she was legit,cute and worth the simoleans.
I do remember her being discussed on ASPD, but, like the others above me, I can't remember everything that was said. I think it was generally positive. I know that I searched for info on the number once and came up with multiple girls in multiple locations. And, one search results was linked to a guy posting something about "his ladies". Don't know if that means it's a pimp kind of thing or maybe just a booking/schedule friend type of thing. Or, it's possible that the information I found was old and she doesn't operate that way anymore. She is a cute girl, and I do remember at least one dog that liked his time with her. Hope that helps a little with your decision.
I did a quick search of her phone number on google, and I found 3 different ads running. Ads were posted in Little Rock, Houston, and Waco BP. Something is fishy.
Just another good reason why I stick with well reviewed providers.
  • HSP
  • 06-01-2010, 06:58 PM
I'll leave this thread open because the information is new, but please remember the board rules about posting to threads that are more than 30-days old.

Thanks!
HSP
I'll leave this thread open because the information is new, but please remember the board rules about posting to threads that are more than 30-days old.

Thanks!
HSP Originally Posted by HSP

just to help I did a 30 min ride and left a review on aspd. she is very attractive, non gfe. worth seeing if the price is right. my only complaint is she wasnt very into it. just kinda lets you do your thing and that is it. no sound, no movement much just kinda there. may have been a bad day, im not sure. could be very top notch with some effort.
just to help I did a 30 min ride and left a review on aspd. Originally Posted by newguy2001
You left a review on a board that's been closed for months now?

That's quite an accomplishment. I'm in awe!

Cheers,

bcg
. . . . my only complaint is she wasnt very into it. just kinda lets you do your thing and that is it. no sound, no movement much just kinda there. . . . Originally Posted by newguy2001
Sounds like Mrs. Arklookn . . .
Sounds like Mrs. Arklookn . . . Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
TWE... The Wife Experience. Maybe she should use it on her advertising.

Cheers,

bcg
not only did I leave the review but it is still available online to read.
not only did I leave the review but it is still available online to read. Originally Posted by newguy2001
Back before the meltdown? Yeah it is, just not at ASPD. It's at that Other Board I don't think I'm allowed to name outside of one appropriate forum. So I may go look for it over there in a little bit.

I'd read your earlier post to suggest that you'd just posted the review there. My bad. Unfortunately, that happens now that I've developed a bad tolerance to caffeine.

Cheers,

bcg
TWE... The Wife Experience. Maybe she should use it on her advertising. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Not to hijack the thread, but TWE would need further definition. Begging shouldn't be left out. I've taught at least 3 dogs how to beg by letting them sleep in the bedroom.