Name: Ing*
Phone: 504.363.9703
Email Address: ?
URL / Website: ?
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Near Tchoup @ Napoleon
Activities: FBSM, HE, NE, SE, YMMV...
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, below shoulders a bit...
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'10ish. Slim. Great Figure. All woman. B's. Great Ass and Puss. Skin is so soft. She is so clean, sweet smelling and tasting...
Recommendation: Yes
Isn't this the one that had some controversy associated with them?
I addressed that in my January review of her. Somehow there was a mixup that she was TS. There is nothing altered below the belt on this girl. She is 100% all woman. She was a Playboy bunny back in the day has the pics to prove it around her incall. Somebody just must have been trying to screw her over.
Please pm her donation, thanks
Please pm her donation, thanks Originally Posted by blakefun
What he said...I'd like to know donation as well. Thank lax
Please PM me her rates also
Is she a whack job or what? She answers the phone, says she can't hear, then hangs up. Texts back and says call tomorrow. Call the next day, no answer. She calls back 6 hours later and just sits on the phone not saying anything. Call back, no answer. I sent a text and wished her well. But apparently she either doesn't need any new clients or she is just some kinf of whack job.
I haven't seen her or gotten a response since either. Sometimes people just have to take time off for RL situations. I'm not sure what it is, but I am sure she is no more a wack job than any of us are. Just be cool or I do know she will block you. She doesn't have to get back in touch with any of us. Many people on here just use the phrases "difficult to schedule with", "she's pretty busy", etc. Good luck!