Truth about smoking?

• Tulsa
  • 03-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Do most providers tell the truth about smoking status?

I see very few calling themselves "daily smokers"...quite a few "social"....and the polite catch all in reviews is : I couldn't tell.......

Of course I see lots of ladies post non and their reviews say otherwise....

smell no evil!
That's funny. I thought lying about age was the thing with providers - even when we don't lie about our age, guys automatically assume that we're lying about it. I don't see providers would lie about smoking status. I personally can't stand the smell of cigarettes. It sticks to your hair, your clothes and for a lot of people - even when they take a bath or brush their teeth, you can still smell it. I don't smoke ...anything.Thank goodness.
  • Tulsa
  • 03-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Good for you!....Fun to check the reviews....see who is candid....non-smoker here almost to a point of fetish........I enjoy picking the smokers out of the banner pictures!
Reality...there are a lot of smokers out there.

I grew up around a bunch of backwoods country folk, and they were ALL smokers. It's just something that I learned to live with from a very young age. Plus, I see it everyday on the job.

It doesn't bother me that a lady smokes. We all have our vices I guess.

As long as her incall doesn't smell of a fresh smoked cigarette and she was mindful enough to take a shower, brush her teeth and use mouthwash...I simply don't care.

What's funny to me, is the age thing.

Some of them must think we are absolutely ignorant and can't tell the difference.
I smoke (unfortunately ) but never at my place unless they say they don't mind. I always observe the P411 section where they can comment about if it offends them or not or clear it up front.

Kinda like anything else (heavy perfume etc) just use common courtesy.
Don't mind someone smoking during a session but at least have the common courtesy of using mouthwash or breath mints.
Its not a deal breaker for me, but if I'm comparing seeing two different ladies with similar hobby attributes and one smoke while the other doesn't....I will choose the non smoker each time. But even that not usually true, most will lie about it until the session starts.

For me moreso it was a security thing when I was mostly concerned about whether she smokes or not. Most wanted to pocket their overnight donation while they went to a lobby or approved smoking area in the hotel. To be discreet I didn't want to follow them and a few times I got hustled that way. Also most of the hotels I choose have non smoking rooms only. Since I do outcalls only that can be a pain, unless I book a balcony or a smoking room to accommodate.

If I know the provider smokes, I will also dress down and not wear somethhing I like. If I smell like smoke it will raise a red flag for me and make my clothes smell like smoke as well.

The thing that is the worst is when she comes back from her multiple smoke breaks. No matter how she brushes her teeth or mouthwash(and she should take 30 minutes to an hour to refrain from BBBJ just in case she cuts her gums so it can heal fast enough) that smokey smell will be all in her hair. And when we cuddle It kills the feminity of the moment when she smell like the marlboro man. The smell may cause me to kiss less, cuddle less, and sometimes make DATY taste different, and cause me to be less BFE and more PSE since the majic moments are tainted lol.

Its not a dealbreaker for me, but its a definite plus if she can refrain from smoking for a few hours on an overnight. I definitely wouldn't see her again though no matter how good the session was if that smell travels. If she showers and washes her hair in between sessions to mask the smell I'm happy, but most don't and won't so I just roll with the punches.

Ladies with weave or long hair usually will wrap their hair up in the shower, but won't wash it......still leaving the musky smokey smell. Maybe its a smoke hair care preferences............
I DO NOT smoke but am around smokers in my RL life....I try not to "smell like them",but sometimes it is unpreventable
I DO NOT smoke but am around smokers in my RL life....I try not to "smell like them",but sometimes it is unpreventable Originally Posted by DallasRain
Disagree!!! You are smokin' hot!!
You can tell if someone smokes! No amount of breath mints or gain laundry soap can cover up a smokers smell!
Especially if their an hourly or daily smoker. It will be very hard for them to rid that smell from their body, clothes and home.

I can't stand the smell of cig smoke. Kissing someone who smells like an ashtray is beyond disgusting!

Do most providers tell the truth about smoking status?

I see very few calling themselves "daily smokers"...quite a few "social"....and the polite catch all in reviews is : I couldn't tell.......

Of course I see lots of ladies post non and their reviews say otherwise....

smell no evil! Originally Posted by Tulsa
Generally, even when someone doesn't smell like cigarette smoke, you can smell it in their body parts. I've had a few guys tell me that even when they couldn't smell it on some sexual partners, they you could taste it when performing oral sex.

And you can taste it in semen as well. Sometimes. If they're heavy smokers.

I'm not fond of smoking at all but it's one of the few prejudices out there, like being fat, that I'm not going to engage in with people. If they want to smoke, then they should have the freedom to do so.

And MANY women in this business lie about smoking. It would cost a woman business if she smoked. Or could.

That's my take on it.
As others said, you can't get rid of that smell no matter how hard you try. I don't allow smoking at or in my home or incall. It smells stale, and just downright gross.

If a client smokes, I expect courtesy otherwise I'm not going to kiss them - and that's not discrimination, I won't kiss anyone who tastes like shit no matter what the reason may be.
Most I've seen post that they don't smoke or they are social smokers..90% of these smoke and not just social...
I won't kiss anyone who tastes like shit no matter what the reason may be. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
Damn!!! There goes the TUMA I was hoping for. lol
I don't smoke. I don't mind if someone smokes around me as long as we are outside. In my personal life, I wouldn't' say it's a deal breaker, but it's close. It's not their smell that bothers me; it's their health that concerns me.