Still looking are you threatening providers for BBFS?

Or is that your your creepy doppelganger running your name though the mud?

You have the right to explain your side of the story if and when you are ready.

It really is a shame so many providers get run off; I mean, cancel-my-handle-I'm-out'a-here run off. I know we all just want to come here to do what we do best but if a problem arises providers just want to go off and run off. What's up with that?

Anyway, I hope you have time to chime in today and let us know.

This post is steamed from a prior thread by NicoVeneta entitled MY LAST POST EVER ON THIS BOARD
Do you want to be added to the BBFS list?
Jasmine this is in no way taking up for anyone or anything but SL and Nico had a 'lovers quarrel' a while back, I dont feel like finding the link but if you search 'SL and Nico',
you will find it..
Do you want to be added to the BBFS list? Originally Posted by hicks36
How about I ask you a question when you have just asked a question and see how that works out for ya'.

Is your handle still looking?
  • Toyz
  • 05-10-2012, 07:45 AM
Riding through the countryside (bareback) our brave white knight tosses tshirts to the waiting lasses.... . Just giving you shit SL..
Jasmine this is in no way taking up for anyone or anything but SL and Nico had a 'lovers quarrel' a while back, I dont feel like finding the link but if you search 'SL and Nico',
you will find it.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
I see. I wish she handled it better. I wish her well.
I'm up for the dirty work though.
Maybe new shirts "Bare Back Queen"
Maybe new shirts "Bare Back Queen" Originally Posted by hicks36
Neeeeeeext!
How the hell does one "threaten" a provider for BBFS? "You better give it to me raw dog or I'm gonna write a bad review about you!!!"
How the hell does one "threaten" a provider for BBFS? "You better give it to me raw dog or I'm gonna write a bad review about you!!!" Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Basically.
Riding through the countryside (bareback) our brave white knight tosses tshirts to the waiting lasses.... . Just giving you shit SL.. Originally Posted by Toyz
I'm curious? Why?

Why rally behind someone in an accusation such as this one?

Why joke about something as serious as this?

Especially when you are on record as actually caring about some of the ladies you see?

I'm not busting your chops... Just pointing out something you might want to think twice about joking about....

Over the MANY years I've been a member of these boards I have seen it come to light more than a few times that a prolific reviewer with a history of seeing a lot of new girls will often pressure for activities not a part of her regular menu.

And new girls fall for it as they are trying to get themselves sees and the money flowing.

I know a lot of the ladies.... Eat lunch, have drinks with and simply talk at times to many ladies I've never seen BCD..... For some reason I end up being a "curiosity" to many of them and they want to see the "misogynistic monster" up close.... I indulge them....

It is amazing the stores that come up.....

And that is what they are when I hear them... Just a story......

Until a few months later when, while with another lady, a very similar story gets told..... and then in some thread someone alludes to something and a PM get's sent.....

Then it is hard not to believe that there is substance to the story.....

Do the guys ever stand-up and proclaim that they pressure for BBFS for that first review? Of course not.....

But this shit gets around and after a while some of those guys start having problems seeing anything BUT the new ladies..... ladies without access that do not know other ladies they can talk to.....

It's no secret that Still Looking has been the subject of more than one controversy alluding to him expecting preferential treatment.

This ought to be a subject more openly discussed on the board instead of used as a weapon against people.

That is what Hicks does with his posts..... I take his post in this thread to be a direct threat to Jasmine to place her on a list....

Some say it ruins careers... Others say it makes some ladies.....

It is an aspect of this business....

I'm interested in seeing how this all plays out.....

I've engaged in the activity a time or two. It is not something I go looking for and when it has occurred I can say I was not really thinking in a proper frame of mind.

But if you have a guy that openly pursues BBFS going gal to gal to gal with a frequency greater than the next 10 guys combined..... Well... You have a very real concern for what COULD spread if someone exposed him to something.... Even mild STDs spread and cause issues for people.....

personally.... I weigh risks before activities..... I won't see any lady on a BBFS list..... I won't see any lady reviewed by certain guys I have reason to believe look for BBFS ....... I know that there are a lot that make similar decisions.....

With all the other choices why incur any additional risk? That's what we do here.... minimize risk....
How the hell does one "threaten" a provider for BBFS? "You better give it to me raw dog or I'm gonna write a bad review about you!!!" Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke

It tends to happen exactly that way......

Although it might not be proposed in such a harsh way......

It could simply be "baby... PLEASE???.... It's just us and I'm going to say some really great things about you that will make you a whole lot of money darling........ You don't want me to write a review leaving here disappointed do you?"

Some 18yo Single Mom that needs $1100 before tomorrow to keep from being evicted may buy into that......
you will find it.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Ya know Ralphey.... Looking at an abusive relationship from the outside at times many people form the exact same conclusion.....

That attitude often makes it very difficult for a lady actually wronged or abused to be able to come forward and get help. None of us have any real knowledge of what happened between the two of them....
  • Toyz
  • 05-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Whispers I don't even know how to respond. Was making light of a serious accusation that was waged. Thought some levity was appropriate. As simple as that really... Obviously you saw no humor in it. I would counter propose that your serious response will bring much more light to the topc than my little joke.

Not busting your chops either, just honestly responding...
Ya know Ralphey.... Looking at an abusive relationship from the outside at times many people form the exact same conclusion.....

That attitude often makes it very difficult for a lady actually wronged or abused to be able to come forward and get help. None of us have any real knowledge of what happened between the two of them.... Originally Posted by Whispers

I guess you are not detecting my sarcasm??