let's VOTE .. Bitches

i'm surprised no one else has done this yet .. oh well. let's vote

as with tradition. this vote is anonymous .. unless you want to declare your vote? your option.

i have already voted. for Trump .. straight Repub ticket. too easy a decision given the alternative ,,, bahjahahaha
the debates are over! hildewhores' emails! vote!

so VOTE! bahahaahaha
lol zero for hildabeast
I just got an offer from Hillary's campaign to pay me to vote for her in this poll. Did anybody else get the same email?
I just got an email from the Trump campaign saying if I don't vote for Trump, my avatar will be replaced with a yellow six-point star with tattooed numbers on it...WTF???
I got one just saying no need to vote the election was rigged.
I just got an email from the Trump campaign saying if I don't vote for Trump, my avatar will be replaced with a yellow six-point star with tattooed numbers on it...WTF??? Originally Posted by Prolongus
That is so lame you retard. Trumps daughter, son in law and grandkids are Jews.
That is so lame you retard. Trumps daughter, son in law and grandkids are Jews. Originally Posted by bambino
How ironic that they have a Hitler-wannabe as dear old dad...
How ironic that they have a Hitler-wannabe as dear old dad... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Every few centuries there has to be a great culling. That time has come, don't sweat it. Just get right with God.

Jim
Damn, I hope the polls on election day look like this one does right now.
a forum crawling with racists leans to Trump. . . what a surprise. hahaha
How ironic that they have a Hitler-wannabe as dear old dad... Originally Posted by Prolongus
There's no irony in your stupidity.
You know they're losing when they mention Hitler.
How in the hell does racism come out of that, you people just make shit up.
How in the hell does racism come out of that, you people just make shit up. Originally Posted by smokee
Exactly!