Yes, Donald Trump can win. Here are 4 maps that prove it.

Even I did not say Trump could not win. I said improbable but not impossible.

Scenario 1 -- Trump must win N.C., N.H., and Colorado. The last "Poll of Polls" which takes into account the last 5 or so valid polls has Trump behind by 4 points in N.C. N.H. and Colorado polls are changing on a daily basis but are pretty much even.

Scenario 2 -- Almost impossible scenario for Trump to win.

Scenario 3 -- A tie and could happen. I can see Trump winning in Florida, Iowa, N.H., Nevada, and Ohio. In case of a tie, Trump wins.

Scenario 4 -- I just don't see Trump winning in Wisconsin.

So the way I see it is that Colorado, Florida and N.C. are the 3 states that could swing the election to either side. Colorado and Florida are a dead heat as of today. I don't see any new news coming out that will shift voters from 1 side to the other between today and next Tuesday. Should be interesting. Trump is still an underdog but certainly not out of it as it appeared to be about 2-3 weeks ago.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ld-trump-wins/ Originally Posted by canuckeight
This race comes down to two states, Florida and North Carolina. If Clinton wins either one, she will win the electoral college.
Yep. And she's leading in both.

The bigger question for my intellectually challenged OP -- what about the poll coming out on Tuesday? Will that "prove it" for you?

You want to wager 90 days of your life on it?
The latest polling shows that option 3 is the most likely (at this time) except they forgot to add Maine. You see Maine votes in two pieces and not winner take all. Trump is leading in part of Maine and if he wins then he gets one more electoral vote which would give him 270 and the win. If that didn't happen and there was a tie, the election goes to the House of Representatives and they choose among the top two vote getters. Guess who wins then?
  • DSK
  • 11-05-2016, 01:36 PM
This race comes down to two states, Florida and North Carolina. If Clinton wins either one, she will win the electoral college. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I'm shocked it is this close. Hillary, being the professional politician, is in danger of losing the Presidency to someone who has run a terrible, gaffe filled campaign. She really must suck for it to be this close.
I'm shocked it is this close. Hillary, being the professional politician, is in danger of losing the Presidency to someone who has run a terrible, gaffe filled campaign. She really must suck for it to be this close. Originally Posted by DSK
And it's hard to believe that Trump could lose to a candidate so despised as Clinton. I think it's still true that more people are voting against a candidate than for a candidate. What a mess!!
  • DSK
  • 11-05-2016, 07:26 PM
And it's hard to believe that Trump could lose to a candidate so despised as Clinton. I think it's still true that more people are voting against a candidate than for a candidate. What a mess!! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
It is a mess, and so is Amerika.
I'm shocked it is this close. Hillary, being the professional politician, is in danger of losing the Presidency to someone who has run a terrible, gaffe filled campaign. She really must suck for it to be this close. Originally Posted by DSK
Trump has one demographic that is helping him make it close. That demographic is white males who did not attend college. The second thing is despite running a bad campaign Trump is getting help from the email scandal. Despite being not liked Clinton was not going to lose to Sanders or O'Malley in the democratic primary.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ld-trump-wins/ Originally Posted by canuckeight
In all 4 maps Trump was given Florida. RCP has Clinton ahead of Trump in 5 out of 6 polls. Trump will not get to 270 without Florida and North Carolina.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_jo hnson_vs_stein-5963.html
we'll have to wait an see if Gary johnson takes New Mexico & Evan McMullin takes Utah.

that would be quite a mess for Hillary & Trump in a very close race.
Trump has one demographic that is helping him make it close. That demographic is white males who did not attend college. The second thing is despite running a bad campaign Trump is getting help from the email scandal. Despite being not liked Clinton was not going to lose to Sanders or O'Malley in the democratic primary. Originally Posted by flghtr65
And where the fuck does Anonymous fit into your imaginary demographic projections, flighty? They'd be the square peg that doesn't fit in your empty, round head projection of who should be anti-Clinton, flighty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_PkobtkgdM&feature
Trump has one demographic that is helping him make it close. That demographic is white males who did not attend college. The second thing is despite running a bad campaign Trump is getting help from the email scandal. Despite being not liked Clinton was not going to lose to Sanders or O'Malley in the democratic primary. Originally Posted by flghtr65
You mean the ECCIE vote...
we'll have to wait an see if Gary johnson takes New Mexico & Evan McMullin takes Utah.

that would be quite a mess for Hillary & Trump in a very close race. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wanna bet on Johnson, dildo?

Nice side bet.

It is worth it to me to keep your continual SPAM off the board.

Whaddya say?. I take 90 if Johnson wins New Mexico. You take 90 if he doesn't.
And it's hard to believe that Trump could lose to a candidate so despised as Clinton. I think it's still true that more people are voting against a candidate than for a candidate. What a mess!! Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
This indicates how utterly absurd Drump was as a nominee.

The knuckle breathers don't get that. They have nobody to blame, and will accordingly shit themselves uncontrollably.