Michigan slipping away from Hillary. Say it Libtards. President Trump.

Strategic National Poll?

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

http://www.freep.com/story/news/poli...tens/93287658/

Say it dipshit!

Say it!!!!
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/ex...d-in-michigan/

Attachment 585223 Originally Posted by canuckeight
Polls released today for Michigan:

Detroit Free Press-- Clinton +4
PPP -- Clinton +5

Yesterday:

FOX 2 Detroit -- Clinton +3

Michigan and Wisconsin will not go red. Neither will Virginia or New Mexico. Iowa, Arizona, and Georgia will not go blue. Colorado and N.H. are possible states to go red. I'll say it again -- N.C., Florida, and Pennsylvania are the critical major states for both candidates. Pennsylvania has been blue and looks more solid than the other 2.

Right now according to RealClearPolitics, Clinton has 216 solid electoral votes. Trump has 164. I've said all along, the road to victory for the Republicans is improbable but not impossible.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/04/ex...d-in-michigan/

Attachment 585223 Originally Posted by canuckeight
But, but, but with all of the " success " that LYING LIBERALS have had with running Detroit and other "rust belt " towns INTO THE FRIGGEN GROUND , they ought to have it all locked up by now !!!!!
The 0zombie King & Queen on the Shrillhag in 07... Good Times Good Times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLPESWWPUJE
Isn't Michael Obama supposed to start at LSU as fullback? That would be great.
Who?
Who? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't worry about it. I know it's tuff when you are taking massive loads of sperm down your throat.
Polls released today for Michigan:

Detroit Free Press-- Clinton +4
PPP -- Clinton +5

Yesterday:

FOX 2 Detroit -- Clinton +3

Michigan and Wisconsin will not go red. Neither will Virginia or New Mexico. Iowa, Arizona, and Georgia will not go blue. Colorado and N.H. are possible states to go red. I'll say it again -- N.C., Florida, and Pennsylvania are the critical major states for both candidates. Pennsylvania has been blue and looks more solid than the other 2.

Right now according to RealClearPolitics, Clinton has 216 solid electoral votes. Trump has 164. I've said all along, the road to victory for the Republicans is improbable but not impossible. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
As I point out to people, the democrats have a advantage in their starting point from the beginning; arguably 216 electoral votes. The dog fight is among the others. This hasn't changed in 30 years but it is NOT an automatic win for the dems. No, they (or Hillary) still has to convince for whatever reason that she is the choice for them. That is the hard part for Hillary. She is not well liked, people are afraid of her, she has piss poor judgement, a poor track record, and deep down people know that she is a fake. She is not compassionate (for that crowd), she is racist (for that crowd), she is in this for herself alone (for that crowd), and she is very ill (for that crowd). She is kind of like spotting a marathoner about 10 miles but she is in really no condition to finish the last 16+ on her own. So she is not the automatic winner by any stretch of the imagination. In this case, Hillary has had to be carried by Obama, Sanders, and almost every media outlet that exists (literally in some cases). Meantime the other runner (Trump) is putting down the miles and catching up. That's where we stand now; Trump and Hillary that last half mile, he running alone to the cheers of the crowds and she being carried by all of her surrogates while her crowds are looking for a weiner vender.
As I point out to people, the democrats have a advantage in their starting point from the beginning; arguably 216 electoral votes. The dog fight is among the others. This hasn't changed in 30 years but it is NOT an automatic win for the dems. No, they (or Hillary) still has to convince for whatever reason that she is the choice for them. That is the hard part for Hillary. She is not well liked, people are afraid of her, she has piss poor judgement, a poor track record, and deep down people know that she is a fake. She is not compassionate (for that crowd), she is racist (for that crowd), she is in this for herself alone (for that crowd), and she is very ill (for that crowd). She is kind of like spotting a marathoner about 10 miles but she is in really no condition to finish the last 16+ on her own. So she is not the automatic winner by any stretch of the imagination. In this case, Hillary has had to be carried by Obama, Sanders, and almost every media outlet that exists (literally in some cases). Meantime the other runner (Trump) is putting down the miles and catching up. That's where we stand now; Trump and Hillary that last half mile, he running alone to the cheers of the crowds and she being carried by all of her surrogates while her crowds are looking for a weiner vender. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well, I agree with the first 3 sentences and then. . . . .
Well, I agree with the first 3 sentences and then. . . . . Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Your 0zombism kicked in and your common sense flew out the window.