Encounter: Kiki Didn’t Love Me: A Pretty Poor Experience with Kiki at Latinas VIP

Date: 10/23/2018
Name: Kiki at Latinas VIP
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-Latinas-V-I-P
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: A whole lot of awkwardness.
Hair Length and Color: Short, bleached hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Kiki is a damn cute 21 year old, Honduran. She has small, saggy breasts and a cute butt. Heavy on the makeup.
Recommendation: No
Hey man good for u...we shouldn't have to put up with shitty service or rude providers. I like to have a line up of the girls when I book a session to see if we click, one time Kiki was in a line up and I passed on her immediately she didn't even crack a smile or anything so I knew it would be a shitty session if I chose her, so I ended up picking Scarlett cause we clicked right away.
  • bon69
  • 10-26-2018, 12:51 PM
Glad I saw this, I was really planning on seeing her. She is off my list. It's a shame Latinas VIP wants to provide bad service.
Thanks
Good Move LOL
Most valuable review I’ve read in a while. Saved me on this one. Thanks!
Nice move texting the booker and getting a replacement. Maybe that will get Kiki on board or out of there. Either way a positive.
That's the kind of information people need. THX
Funny I went there last week. Didn't think she was nearly as attractive as described and the place/room smelt terrible so I left. Pretty sure I'm banned now but oh well.
I saw Kiki early this week and I have seen a lot of improvement in her attitude and service.
Funny I went there last week. Didn't think she was nearly as attractive as described and the place/room smelt terrible so I left. Pretty sure I'm banned now but oh well. Originally Posted by Geoffries
Ashtray smell or "other" odors? Amazes me how some of these providers don't think vacuuming and dusting is necessary. I typically take my shoes off at the door by habit, but one agency I went to in NW Htown a couple years ago had an apartment with crunchy carpet and weird odors. I won't name the agency, but the lady that ran it is a chubby, white, smoking, heavily tatted, trailer park reject."some of you know who". Just saying. Maybe they need instructions like the indies get on how to provide a good experience.
Other.
Unfortunately i had a poor experience with her too. She has a nice lil body but seen atleast 6-8 used condoms in the toilet. Made me question my life a lil bit lol.
Yeah I saw kiki yesterday. Guess she's been put on notice because she was pretty polite and had a good attitude. Maybe just caught her on a good day.
[PRIVATE]Must say though the view from behind is quite a sight. She has an amazing grippy pussy.[PRIVATE]