Date: 10.21.18
Name: Kelly XO
Phone: Upon verification
Email Address: www.xoc.ch
URL / Website: www.xoc.ch
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Greenway 4 Star
Activities: LFK, DFK (x 100), groping, champagne, BBBJ (x 100), 69, BLS, CG, ACG, K-9, Mish, Leaning back Mish, FIV, FIA, Eraser Nipple Play (x 100), BBBJTCNQBS, Hair pulling (on her), shake, shimmy & roll !! IOP off the charts. 3 Marriage proposals
Hair Length and Color: Long Brunette, pulled up, then down, then back up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'9" smoking hot light green-eyed Russian brunette - Very fit - Elegant - Seductive - Oozes Sex Appeal - Manicured & Polished - Couple tats - large wings on lower back - pouty natural lips - white straight teeth- Marriage..er … Divorce Material - Hard manmade - Large erasers mad up for it
Recommendation: Yes
Haha. Come on bro. Help her get her citizenship.
damn mate!

Whew
Haha. Come on bro. Help her get her citizenship. Originally Posted by SeanMcgillicutty
I would forgo the prenup too sir.
I would forgo the prenup too sir. Originally Posted by Sig9er
A word of advice.....NEVER give up the prenup
but I'm sure you were kidding
Looking forward to when us mere mortals can partake. Until then this is better than Penthouse Forums.
Penthouse? Really mate?
Next time I will give details of my balls slapping her clit and the hacking & coughing I heard from the bathroom. Sticky lil swimmers. Can't blame them. Get inside that woman and you don't want to leave.

Cheers
How do you scheduled with her ?
How do you scheduled with her ? Originally Posted by Wankers
Has to be through the agency, but no new registrations. It will loosen up next year. All their sheilas travel the US and show up for a couple days and then gone.

Cheers
Very nice Thanks
This reminds me of the many trysts I had while visiting Kiev, whew!!
I can’t wait till next year!! There has to be another way?
  • 3Sum
  • 12-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Kelly is super hot...best so far for me.