Squirters

Who are you? Tell us your most wet experience
Real life 70+ o's in a day ... hobby 30-35 in a 1.5 appt OMG OMG could he do some daty!
Let me get dressed in the proper attire first.. ok. Ladies , I am ready whenever you are?

Sounds delicious Horse trainer I'd love to make u come
My SO is a squirter. We have to prepare the area or it's the great flood. lol She comes like a fucking train when she squirts. It's hot!!!!!
April Showers is a major squirter! She used my incall once when I was out of state....when I came home a week later,I was fast asleep when I started smelling "something weirdly sweet".......I realized she had not washed the pillowcases and they were from her date!! Now I make her bring her own sheets & pillowcases...lol
Sounds delicious Horse trainer I'd love to make u come Originally Posted by pickupkid
I'm headed your way too.

BAD thing about me is this body at times just doesn't want to cooperate. When its on .. it can be every where!

Just like with men, not every time is full proof. =-(
April Showers is a major squirter! She used my incall once when I was out of state....when I came home a week later,I was fast asleep when I started smelling "something weirdly sweet".......I realized she had not washed the pillowcases and they were from her date!! Now I make her bring her own sheets & pillowcases...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Guess she should change her handle to "Squirting Showers."
One of the best times I've ever spent with a woman was with a squirter.... That memory will be in my mind forever
Originally Posted by coast_encounter
Love that pic Coast! My avatar puppy is jealous he doesn't have a slicker like that!

Probably my greatest sex ever has been with squirters, a few different ones.
Guess she should change her handle to "Squirting Showers." Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

--she is a gusher!
yes april is a great doubles partner...nothing better than her and i relaxed on a bed comparing our wet spots hehe!
  • Blaze
  • 03-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Hot avatar Belinda!

My story is the longest was non stop for about 30 = plus minutes. Now mind you he was an exceptional gent who had a great finger technique!
Hello Blaze! Glad to see you here on the main boards!
i need to partake in the squirt talk..... my first experience was way back in the good ol days of college. banging my boss at the time working at a gas station....im doing my thing...and out comes the rush of a broken facet. im wet, she is nervous, embarrassed, stuff is wet, and im feeling like king dick of the employee food chain. after that, it was let loose time....and i went on a mission to find any and everyone who could and would squirt. im actually settled with my ol lady now who can gush with the best of em..... oh i love this sport.