Wildest fantasties

What is the one thing you have always wanted to do in the hobby or private life but never had the opportunity? I ask everyone be respectful and put anyone ideas down...for me I have several but one is a a true gangbang with toys and everything..The kinkier the better..I think that would be hot....
I've often thought of The Bachelor/"Hobby Style". A dozen beautiful ladies trying to "win" me, well, a money prize to the winner. I ultimately pick the winner. To be in that kind of environment --- meeting, "dating", and narrowing the field to the one over a period of time. What a great fantasy.
What is the one thing you have always wanted to do in the hobby or private life but never had the opportunity? I ask everyone be respectful and put anyone ideas down...for me I have several but one is a a true gangbang with toys and everything..The kinkier the better..I think that would be hot.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
This.

You have no idea how much I want to participate in this.
Role play/fantasy play where I am on auction to be a sex slave to an 18 year old hottie in need of being with an experienced man. There are 6 bidders for my services, and they all demand "proof" of my abilities. After being examined and "tested" by the bidders in a groups session for about an hour, the auction commences, and I go spend another 2 hours with the winning bidder as I instructor in the ways of the world so she will be ready for her future husband on her wedding night.
What is the one thing you have always wanted to do in the hobby or private life but never had the opportunity? I ask everyone be respectful and put anyone ideas down...for me I have several but one is a a true gangbang with toys and everything..The kinkier the better..I think that would be hot.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Anything off limits in terms of activities in your fantasy?
I would like to walk into an NFL locker room after a game and pick a big meaty line backer and a lean offensive back and have my way with them.
I fantasize about being able to keep up with any young woman or any group of young women...and being a tad more well endowed than I am.

You said fantasy. Which is that which has no chance of coming true.
2 or more women, would love to try, but afraid I could not handle. Have enough trouble trying to get one.

A double with you and Valerie.
I think I would like to be dipped in some nice hot chocolate or other yummy sticky liquid covered from head to toe and have like 2 or more women licked every inch off my body. Oh wait a minute I think that was someone elses fantasy
If you "hobby" and you have an unfulfilled fantasy you are doing it wrong.
Next time I'm in your area, we'll have to see if we can get one going! If you've never had one, I'd suggest starting with a 3-4 guy party, then progress up. You can ask Dallas Rain about the mini GB we had with her, it was a blast.

bad

If you "hobby" and you have an unfulfilled fantasy you are doing it wrong. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
BS. You didn't read mine.
If you "hobby" and you have an unfulfilled fantasy you are doing it wrong. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I'd wouldn't mind a few girls ganbanging me... A reverse gangbang