Can women sense it? Really?

(cross-posted from the Oklahoma forums)

My wife of 12 years has been unwilling (except for the rare occasion) to participate in sexual activity with me for the past few years, citing her dissatisfaction with the way her body looks to her.

Since I started hobbying though, she has suddenly performed a 180, and now can't seem to keep her hands off of me. At work, I find female co-workers overtly flirting with me considerably more than in the past.

Do women have an innate ability to know when you're sexually active, resulting in them wanting a piece of the action?

This is fascinating to me...maybe it's complete coincidence. I don't know...

Thoughts?
Long story short. You have a little pep in your step that the women are finding attractive.
They must not be sensing it too well cause I'm pretty darn active.... lol. I don't think it's the you being active part as much as it is what Ansley said.
Yes, women can sense it. Don't underestimate a woman!

Some men tend to change things about themselves, from grooming to their attitude etc. That give off warning signs to the women in your life that IF your not getting it at home then your getting it elsewhere.

One thing a man who hobbies, should never do. Is hobby & return home with a change in his pep, his appearance, his daily activity or his attitude. IF you ain't getting it at home and you bitch about it. BUT now you hobby and getting laid. You better still be bitching about not getting it at home. Otherwise your shooting yourself in the foot.
A woman knows when something is different about her man!!

And, if your woman as you mentioned, didn't feel beautiful in her body.
That's where you come in and let her know how beautiful SHE is to you, in your eyes. And allow your touch * kisses upon her skin feel beautiful to her. Sometimes a woman may not think she's pretty enough for her man so she shuts down. It's the man who needs to reassure her (w/o) sex that she is still beautiful in his eyes. If your woman feels that........I'm sure she'll give herself to you again.

(cross-posted from the Oklahoma forums)

My wife of 12 years has been unwilling (except for the rare occasion) to participate in sexual activity with me for the past few years, citing her dissatisfaction with the way her body looks to her.

Since I started hobbying though, she has suddenly performed a 180, and now can't seem to keep her hands off of me. At work, I find female co-workers overtly flirting with me considerably more than in the past.

Do women have an innate ability to know when you're sexually active, resulting in them wanting a piece of the action?

This is fascinating to me...maybe it's complete coincidence. I don't know...

Thoughts? Originally Posted by IDMT
Yes, women can sense it. Don't underestimate a woman!

Some men tend to change things about themselves, from grooming to their attitude etc. That give off warning signs to the women in your life that IF your not getting it at home then your getting it elsewhere.

One thing a man who hobbies, should never do. Is hobby & return home with a change in his pep, his appearance, his daily activity or his attitude. IF you ain't getting it at home and you bitch about it. BUT now you hobby and getting laid. You better still be bitching about not getting it at home. Otherwise your shooting yourself in the foot.
A woman knows when something is different about her man!!

And, if your woman as you mentioned, didn't feel beautiful in her body.
That's where you come in and let her know how beautiful SHE is to you, in your eyes. And allow your touch * kisses upon her skin feel beautiful to her. Sometimes a woman may not think she's pretty enough for her man so she shuts down. It's the man who needs to reassure her (w/o) sex that she is still beautiful in his eyes. If your woman feels that........I'm sure she'll give herself to you again. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
I've been obsessively careful about not changing a single thing about my routine. I'm old, not stupid.

As far as my wife, I have done those things. Over and over, ad nauseum. It's gotten to the point where she thinks I'm just being patronizing (and I'm not). She just doesn't like the women staring at her in the mirror.
Long story short. You have a little pep in your step that the women are finding attractive. Originally Posted by Ansley
You're probably absolutely right.
You must be like "Bob" in those "natural male enhancement" pill commercials - you got the gift "that keeps on giving..."

Huck
Maybe there is a change in you that she likes, so why not show it? If you are coming across as more self confident and sexy then she is being turned on. Now with that said, are you going to continue to hobby since things have changed at home? You stated you got into this because of lack of sex, but that has changed as well.
Maybe there is a change in you that she likes, so why not show it? If you are coming across as more self confident and sexy then she is being turned on. Now with that said, are you going to continue to hobby since things have changed at home? You stated you got into this because of lack of sex, but that has changed as well. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Yes, I'm going to continue. It's an enjoyable diversion from the everyday rut...plus, we've got a bevy of talent here in Oklahoma.
Long story short. You have a little pep in your step that the women are finding attractive. Originally Posted by Ansley

.........its called "swagga"......embrace it..........
.........its called "swagga"......embrace it.......... Originally Posted by onehitwonder
So you have a better vocab than I do. Let me warn you though, that ain't nothing to brag about.
So you have a better vocab than I do. Let me warn you though, that ain't nothing to brag about. Originally Posted by Ansley
Please believe if I got anything better than you, its something to brag about......
I don't know if I would say that having sex was the indicator, but most people can tell when a man or woman is in LOVE or at the beginning of a new relationship.
That is so true London.
As they say confidence is sexy. Lots of sex will give you lots of confidence.