MSOG Part 2: Holding it in

In my first post about MSOG, I argued that all providers should allow it as part of time paid for. Now, I'm going to discuss the reason for need of MSOG in the first place. This is geared more toward clients than providers.

In a lot of reviews I read, you clients state that you begin by getting a BJ and stop her because you almost pop. Why are you stopping her? Why not just go ahead and let it out? Based on personal experience and research, I have found that the sooner the first pop happens, the more likely the second pop is to happen, and the more time it is given to happen. If your first pop is 35 minutes into an hour session, then the second one is going to be harder. However, if that first pop happens 10 minutes into that hour session, it makes way for a second (or even third) pop. if a provider is good, she is going to make you feel like you wanna pop sooner. There are two or three providers I have had who I think I could get three or four pops in an hour session with if I tried.

Let's use this as an example: One time I booked an hour session, and about 45 minutes into the session, we had gone through all kind of activities, and she asked me why I hadn't popped yet. I told her I had been holding it in for the whole session. She told me not to hold in and always pop when I feel like I'm ready to. I think all of us could learn from this provider. I'm still learning to take heed to her advice.
I always hold it in because I know it takes about 1.5 hours max for me to recharge. When I hold it in, the climax is a humdinger! I almost collapsed twice from the release, lol!
I hold it in most times because it feels better to cum into a condom while bottoming out in some pussy. Leads to a more stiff penis.

Followed by a close second to a lady swallowing and continuing to suck. That will pop me right back u, but will also give me way too much stamina during sex since the most sensitive ejaculaton is gone.

Id rather have sex with a rock hard penis......than one slightly recovering semi hard from a first bell.

If a lady is orally gifted, you know you can rely upon her skills to pop you back up after intercourse. But if her skills are so good that she's draining you of all your reserved energy, you intercourse will be like stickng a noodle in a keyhole.........

And since so many ladies don't allow swallowing, or cim with spits most times.......I get a ll anxious when its close to occuring. Trying to remember if she in fact swallows or not
The odds of me getting a 2ed pop from a provider are small (my new gf on the other hand - holy mother of god!!!!). So, I want to extended the activities as long as possible. And, I prefer to cum during intercourse.
I agree wholeheartedly with tornado. I know that if I fuck like she deserves, I will pop by halftime. I'd much rather have her extract the first load orally and recover while I take care of her, then be able to fuck for the rest of the session.
I'd love to try what tornado82 proposes, but in 20 years or so of hobbying, a second pop has only been offered twice, both by the same woman, now, sadly, retired. Outside of that, it's either been, "You're done, time to go," or she lying down beside me on the table or bed for a chat that occupied the rest of the hour.
I like to completely drain if I finish with a bj, whether at the beginning or end of a session.
Some guys have trouble with a second pop when I do that. But if we finish during Greek or intercourse then sometimes that second pop can be from oral.
Oh, how i wish i could be part of this conversation.
I nominate tornado82 as part of moderator staff.
Quality over quantity for me.

I rather have a huge orgasm than two little ones. Some girls are able to make me pop so big that im drained afterwards, i just want to be held and cuddled as i slowly regain control of my senses. The last thing on my mind after a big pop is another pop.

If i have an extended meeting is another thing. For example, there is this stripper I see.... She can make me pop big time in the club... Then i pay her early exit house fee.... Then we go to dinner, finish at her place, another big pop. Go to sleep, wake up another big pop.

If i reaally concentrate i can get more than a pop in an hour, but they will be small pops. I prefer cramps-inducing pops.
The odds of me getting a 2ed pop from a provider are small (my new gf on the other hand - holy mother of god!!!!). So, I want to extended the activities as long as possible. And, I prefer to cum during intercourse. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
A major contradiction here. You have steak at home and still seek hamburger??? Don't spend the time to respond. But oh my yes. Give me an other belly laugh, need them.
I'd love to try what tornado82 proposes, but in 20 years or so of hobbying, a second pop has only been offered twice, both by the same woman, now, sadly, retired. Outside of that, it's either been, "You're done, time to go," or she lying down beside me on the table or bed for a chat that occupied the rest of the hour. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
My , PM and will help you. You Sir have been a guiding light.
A major contradiction here. You have steak at home and still seek hamburger??? Don't spend the time to respond. But oh my yes. Give me an other belly laugh, need them. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
I was speaking of past experiences and how they relate to the question asked. As the gal i have been fb with for a few months has decided to up our relationship, I am not currently seeking time with providers. So, in the proper context, there is no contradiction. Sorry for confusing you
Sometimes I feel like a second nut, sometimes after the first nut I'm happy and just wanna go back home.

I can't really see trying to get a second one, definitely not in an hour session. I may want to going in but once I get my nut and big head is back in charge I just want to leave.
A major contradiction here. You have steak at home and still seek hamburger??? Don't spend the time to respond. But oh my yes. Give me an other belly laugh, need them. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Sometimes you just want a hamburger. My rule was always I will only cheat on my wife with someone more attractive. Then you get 10+ years in and you've fucked her so many times that you can't even get hard enough or stay hard long enough to nut.

Hamburger starts looking pretty good then. So do enchiladas and pizza and anything else you can eat.