ANY PROVIDERS WITH YOUNG KIDS?? I have some ??s

Hello,
Not sure if this is where this questions belongs but I am wondering if there are any providers who have young kids that I could ask some questions. I use to provide prior to my kid being born. They are almost 1yr and I am considering getting back into the biz, but know it is going to be completely different now having a kid. When do you take your calls? Does your child go to a daycare or mothers day out program? Just wanting someone in the same shoes to talk to.
Dallas has some really nice drop in daycare centers for like $8-12/hour depending on the child's age. That seems like a lot but is manageable if you work your schedule correctly.

Are you in Dallas or Memphis?

Press Google drop in daycare, this forum isn't appropriate to post links :-)

Xoxo!
Okay awesome. I will check into that. Thank you very much!! I am here in Dallas though =)
I think if you get verified there's a ladies only section, where ladies can talk about lady shit with other ladies. And your biz ain't all out in the open.

And plus then I could perv on your showcase, too.

one of my favorite ladies has a kid and I keep that in mind. when she doesn't respond to texts immediately or gives enough clues that she has her hands full, I back off and wait for her to tell when time is good. sometimes that's 2am when the kid is sleeping and I sneak in through the garage or back door to keep noise down.

she happens to be a magnificent lay and great girl, so there's that in her favor...

i suggest finding that point where you can schedule enough or more to pay for daycare and at least break even. daycare is really expensive these days.

during the times this providers kid was not even in preschool, I remember sessions being interrupted when she had to go tend to the child's needs at odd hours or falling asleep in her bed since it was so late. for every time she stepped away, she made it up with more time on the clock. it's one reason I come back to her. she's smart and thoughtful. once she fell asleep during the session on my arm. I know mom duties exhausted her so I dealt with it and let her sleep while I surfed espn on my phone for a while before also falling asleep.

not all hobbyists are this accommodating.
stick to your regulars that know your situation and try to be understanding to their schedules if during business hours. good luck!
  • !VI!
  • 09-01-2015, 07:32 AM
see every one has preferances ...

everyone

but some of those prefrences are set by other people lol

if you get turned down, wipe the tear away, put some ice on the pretty little butt and move on to next girl who will HAPPILY take your money and your dick lol

so don't be salt like NA

everyone

if you get turned down, wipe the tear away, put some ice on the pretty little butt and move on to next girl who will HAPPILY take your money and your dick lol

so don't be salt like NA Originally Posted by !VI!
Ok Vi!? That's a little out there even for you.
see every one has preferences ...

everyone

fixed it for ya
Hey you can talk to me doll I have 2 children and a full time job my days gets hectic I can tell you exactly what you can do and save money doing it and not get caught up

everyone

You just made me spit out my soda roflmao. I love this chick ugh. Lmao
just saw 3peckeredBillyGoat's response and agree.

i understand the need for ideas about handling this situation and hope you are able to figure something out.

however, my opinion is that these kinds of questions should be discussed in the powder room or thru individual pvtMsgs/emails/ph calls - so that we can keep the real world as separate from playtime as possible.
I'm not comfortable disussing children on the board, but PM and I will give you a few tips.
Yes I am working on getting verified again! Thank you though because I completely forgot there was a section just for us!
I'm not comfortable disussing children on the board, but PM and I will give you a few tips. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Best reply, a lady that plays here but also understands the danger of the public audience.
I believe if you create a good routine you will be able to find your way.