new to the world of eccie! AMP? Studio? provider? strip clubs?

Wow, so i been lurking and finally started to post today. Spent already a good few hours just randomly reading different forums. Who knew all this great information and great community existed? of course as a noob i have some questions hopefully someone can shed some light on but i went from looking at AMP to thinking of providers, but then realize it isn't as easy because of the referrals. then i saw Studios and i'm not even sure what a studio is....Considering all this is so new, and the nervousness kicked in i thought i'll just hit up a good ol strip club. Will be in the dallas area in 2 weeks and i want to do it all!!

Aside from my noobish questions in my somewhat of an intro.

of the AMP, Studio, Provider, strip-club what do you prefer and why?

As i'm semi on a time crunch what do you think a noob should start with and why?
I suggest you keep reading the forums here. All of them.
Preferring AMPs over Studios over Indys over Strip Clubs is something only you can decide by experiencing them; everyone has their own preference.
All newbies should read and make the Search tab their friend ... or find a different hobby.
Try them all!!
I suggest you keep reading the forums here. All of them.
Preferring AMPs over Studios over Indys over Strip Clubs is something only you can decide by experiencing them; everyone has their own preference. Originally Posted by Prolongus
THIS. Plain and simple. We appreciate your questions, as a newbie, but they're so vast/general at this point, it's hard to answer. I've been on here 4+ years and still find myself spending hours going from forum to forum, reading and gathering info. That's how you find the good stuff.

I'd say it doesn't matter where you start, however you're going to have some limitations. Strip clubs are fun, but if you're wanting 'extras', there may be more skill/experience needed here than other places. If you want to go just to get worked up…great.

If you want to go all the way, you may want to start at one of the good AMPs. Your hobbling history isn't important there.
Thanks for the reply, Search button is definitely a must! I'll continue to read some more, and just make some friends along this journey. thanks again!
Fyi, the search here sucks. Try using Google. You can limit searches to a specific site. <key words> site:eccie.net. will search all public forums.
Start with the AMPs best value for the money , no screening and plenty of information on here to decide who to see.
  • Brot
  • 09-02-2015, 08:47 PM
AMP? Not for me. To high volume and mechanical. The ladies are usually not the hottest and I cannot help wondering if they changed the towels after the last sweaty ass.

Studio? These are amps without Asian girls. Usually a touch more pretentious, similar to amps without the cultural bridges. I find the girls to sometimes be a notch above amps very generally speaking.

Provider? Sure! they are great if you spend some time reading up on them. Make sure to pm some of the guys that have seen them with specific questions. Does she have all her teeth? Did her pussy stink? Did you really pay her 100 for 2 hours? Be prepared for no shows, no responses etc etc...

Strip clubs? Not for the feint of heart but my personal favorite. More challenging for sure but it can be quite rewarding if done right. If you like a little drama all the better.

2 cents.

All of this is a time sink. I think some folks live here.
AMP? Not for me. To high volume and mechanical. The ladies are usually not the hottest and I cannot help wondering if they changed the towels after the last sweaty ass.

Studio? These are amps without Asian girls. Usually a touch more pretentious, similar to amps without the cultural bridges. I find the girls to sometimes be a notch above amps very generally speaking.

Provider? Sure! they are great if you spend some time reading up on them. Make sure to pm some of the guys that have seen them with specific questions. Does she have all her teeth? Did her pussy stink? Did you really pay her 100 for 2 hours? Be prepared for no shows, no responses etc etc...

Strip clubs? Not for the feint of heart but my personal favorite. More challenging for sure but it can be quite rewarding if done right. If you like a little drama all the better.

2 cents.

All of this is a time sink. I think some folks live here. Originally Posted by Brot
Nice response, straight forward with your personal opinion. I think being that i am so new to everything i might just go a strip club just to see how things on. i don't need extras to have a good time, probably will check out XTC for their tuesday special, just won't be staying to late based off another thread. If i feel adventurous I'll probably head over to an AMP.

side info. i been to 1 AMP before, a little while ago, but don't know half of the things i read now. I probably was boarder line from a 'no' by the girl but i was so nervous she probably can tell this was my really my first time and had no idea what i was doing. that got me curious to see how awesome it would be as an hobby.

time-sink for sure, i think the community is pretty nice and people looking to help others or just for a good time. i find myself reading a lot lately and just started to post.
Brot good answer and the first thing newbies need to recognize is We All Like Different Things (WALDT). Remember WALDT when reading rave reviews and how many times the girl cums LOL. High volume can be true at any level of providing. I guess maybe the high dollar hotties would be less likely. For some guys the thrill of the chase is a key component. Strip clubs , legit massage girls or sugar babies are where those guys play. Remember as a newbie strippers are genius at getting the money out of men's pockets and that's where experience comes into play.

It's obvious I like AMPs and I must think the AMP girls are pretty LOL. To avoid getting the ugly , older mechanical AMP experience I call ahead and make an appointment with a well reviewed girl. Even if it's only 30 mins ahead of time , you can call as you get in your car to drive over . Just showing up and taking the girl they give you will get mixed results. On the other hand (my 2cents) the prettiest girls are often not the most fun. Nothing is 100% but my excursions almost always are very satisfying!