how important are teeth?

do you need them to have somewhat straight chompers , ?

or will you date

the snaggletooth skanks

as long as its cheap?

discuss
Really- really bad teeth are a no go for me. Did that once and I still feel the shame.
Dental health matters!
A nice set of teeth is a good thing but have you ever experienced a BJ from someone with her dentures out? Amazing experience you would not forget. And before you all say granny-f'er, she was 43.
Nice clean teeth are wicked important.
A nice set of teeth is a good thing but have you ever experienced a BJ from someone with her dentures out? Amazing experience you would not forget. And before you all say granny-f'er, she was 43. Originally Posted by Bobjustbob
This reminds me of people who eat bugs or worms, or crawl around naked with venomous snakes, or participate in weirdo events like the Pain Olympics.

Why would one do this voluntarily?

I guess this is how the pharmaceutical companies became financially disruptive, life style altering mega powers.

Fucking mental cases, some of you. For shame.
I guess grotesquely ugly and even deformed hooks are going to find those on the lunatic fringe who are willing to pay them to fuck or whatever else they do.
For a long time I was pretty much exclusively attracted to blondes, then out of nowhere I switched to blue-eyed brunettes. That's about as far as I'll go.

Shitty breath, open sores, morbid obesity, deformities, amputations, 2nd degree burns, chemical scarring, and the like, are all a no go.
Nice clean teeth are wicked important. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
the better fer chompin ...down a bag a roast beef sammiches
the better fer chompin ...down a bag a roast beef sammiches Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Ewww.
A nice set of teeth is a good thing but have you ever experienced a BJ from someone with her dentures out? Amazing experience you would not forget. And before you all say granny-f'er, she was 43. Originally Posted by Bobjustbob
Amazing experience indeed!
Still have fond memories of that from years ago and she because of dental issues was early 30ish.
never but never look in a cheap or gift horse mouth
Ewww. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Replace a bag of roast beef sammiches with a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese and you would probably be secretly rapturous.
Not to mention any names but if you have a tooth that's so rotted that you smell bad, get it pulled.
never but never look in a cheap or gift horse mouth Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
or smell its breath