I like a girl with a tan ..how many providers tan in the nude?

Nudist? oh yea
I think tan lines are very sexy.
yep I like tan lines also
you know whats even sexier though? Is if a guy and his girl tan in the nude TOGETHER on the beach...leaving each others hand print tanned onto either the small of the womans back or on his ass cheek!!!!
I would love to tan but being Irish and fair skinned I always burn...
Well I won't tan in the nude for a number of reasons:
1). I heard nude tanning or being out in the sun without your top-- turns your areolas* dark (in addition to pregnancy). I want to keep mine pink for as long as possible.
2). I'm so fair-skinned that when I "am" tan, folks don't believe I am. So I keep tan lines to prove I'm tan.
3). (secret)

*Side note....I hate the internet. Can't tell which is the correct way to spell anything because if you look it up all the ways you want to spell it, its on the net with definitions for all ways and thus, you don't know which is right. In the case of AREOLAS....there was medical information under: areola and...aereola. I chose areola since Merriam-Webster spelled it that way. --->see??
I do
I do Originally Posted by Shayla
And it shows
I do Originally Posted by Shayla
I would love to check that out personally!
When do you travel to San Diego sweetheart?

Wave

Anyone wanting to tan nude on the beach South Padre Island has a section of beach on the primitive end that is nude. Just let me know when you plan to be there tanning so I can come check it out
I tan in the nude.
<------tans nude
I shower in the nude and also make peanut butter and jelly while nude. I have talent.
I dont tan in the nude as usually my friends like to see this