Lincoln hotels n food??

It has been a lonnnnnng time since I went to Lincoln,but planning a trip there VERY soon.

so I need help with best areas to stay/hotel suggestions...and yummy food spots.

thanks!!! And a new pic...
Attached Images File Type: png 9BEFEACF-DD9B-4034-85E4-7A29553614BA.png (197.1 KB, 217 views)
Breakfast: Green Gateau or Engine House Cafe
Lunch/Dinner: Lazlo’s, The Oven (Indian), Fireworks, Schillingbridge Cork and Tap, HIRO 88 (Asian)

And re: hotels, the Southeast part of town has lots of people coming and going in its hotels due to railroad work…but Southwest Lincoln is probably more accessible due to it being close to where the west bypass drops folks off. Haymarket is centrally located but costs more and isn’t readily accessible on Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights.
thanks! yummmy!!

see yall soon..

any good farmers markets or flea markets????
I would say Engine House for breakfast. Mexican I would say El Cielito Lindo on 1st and o st. Lead Belly’s for their crab Rangoon dip. Let me know if need a date to any of them.
Lincoln has an excellent Farmer’s Market every Saturday in the Haymarket area (by the arena and Stadium/campus).

There’s also a smaller, but still good Farmer’s Market on Sunday: https://www.sundayfarmersmarket.org/