State: Pennsylvania
Address: South of pittsburgh
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: dark hair. A little past the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Usual amp looks...tight body, nice small set of b's and a flat ass
Recommendation: Yes
Sir a date is needed for approval
As someone who's never gone to sky before, what's the damage for fs typically?
As someone who's never gone to sky before, what's the damage for fs typically? Originally Posted by Beastlee69
Originally Posted by lustylad
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Posting this non-private so EVERYONE can see. I was at Sky yesterday and they do not have tables in any room. It is beds in every room still. Nothing has changed. Perhaps the Original poster only wanted what he got but as for the table part it is blatently not true and I can 100% confirm it as like I said I was there last night.
Posting this non-private so EVERYONE can see. I was at Sky yesterday and they do not have tables in any room. It is beds in every room still. Nothing has changed. Perhaps the Original poster only wanted what he got but as for the table part it is blatently not true and I can 100% confirm it as like I said I was there last night. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers

I was there maybe less than two months ago.. I would hardly consider what are in the room beds. They are tall, firm, and smaller than a single bed. I would say they are more like a massage table without a head hole than a bed.

Same things they had in the room when I was there over a year ago too. I think we are just calling the same thing different things