Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length Brunette with Highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite, Small Breasts (A?), Thin, and Tone
Natural, Trimmed Landscaping
Recommendation: Yes
What’s the parking like at this place?
it's a plaza, you park in the plaza and there is tons of available parking. There isn't a side or back door though so all of the McDonald's drive thru customers will see where you are going but it's safe and ample parking.
it's a plaza, you park in the plaza and there is tons of available parking. There isn't a side or back door though so all of the McDonald's drive thru customers will see where you are going but it's safe and ample parking. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
i hate when all the guys from the barber shop are hanging outside lol
I haven't had the pleasure of there being people hanging outside the barber shop before. further down by the laundromat there were people.

as for people in drive through of mcdonalds, they are honestly paying more attention to the queue or their food or their order to be an issue. Not worth paying them any piece of mind
it's a plaza, you park in the plaza and there is tons of available parking. There isn't a side or back door though so all of the McDonald's drive thru customers will see where you are going but it's safe and ample parking. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Correction... there is a backdoor there, used it several times
Correction... there is a backdoor there, used it several times Originally Posted by chizzy