Possible SCOTUS scenario. . .

Heres a likely scenario, Trump fucks shit up so bad that Hillary sails to the POTUS. . .Hillary then meets with Obama and asks him to withdraw his nomination. Hillary then nominates a real left wing, progressive.

Republicunts are too stupid to see the forest for the trees
  • DSK
  • 04-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Heres a likely scenario, Trump fucks shit up so bad that Hillary sails to the POTUS. . .Hillary then meets with Obama and asks him to withdraw his nomination. Hillary then nominates a real left wing, progressive.

Republicunts are too stupid to see the forest for the trees Originally Posted by southtown4488
More than half the party is openly opposing him!!!

They are going to fight him to the end!
More than half the party is openly opposing him!!!

They are going to fight him to the end! Originally Posted by DSK
Doesn't matter, either scenario he shits the bed for Republicunts.
If he gets the nomination, his negatives with Women, Hispanics and Blacks have him doomed in a general election. . . lets say the Party locks him out of the nomination, who in their right mind thinks Trump will say thank you, I now support the nominee?!?!

not a chance, he will probly run as a third party candidate. . . making it easier in Hillary, either way.

If Repubs were smart they would approve Garland and be happy they got away with a moderate justice.
  • DSK
  • 04-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Doesn't matter, either scenario he shits the bed for Republicunts.
If he gets the nomination, his negatives with Women, Hispanics and Blacks have him doomed in a general election. . . lets say the Party locks him out of the nomination, who in their right mind thinks Trump will say thank you, I now support the nominee?!?!

not a chance, he will probly run as a third party candidate. . . making it easier in Hillary, either way.

If Repubs were smart they would approve Garland and be happy they got away with a moderate justice. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Well, they should at least give him a hearing. Otherwise, I say that Trump supporters, such as myself, will support anyone over Hillary.

I wish Trump could win but there are too many people like you for that to ever happen. The county will never be great again, we are doomed to mediocrity.
Well, they should at least give him a hearing. Otherwise, I say that Trump supporters, such as myself, will support anyone over Hillary.

I wish Trump could win but there are too many people like you for that to ever happen. The county will never be great again, we are doomed to mediocrity. Originally Posted by DSK
its their constitutional duty to advise and consent, they have no respect for the constitution.

there are too many people like me, who despise racism, bigotry and misogyny. Trump has appealed to worst instincts of fear and anger. While there is nothing wrong with appropriate fear and anger, when it turns to scapegoating minorities and women . . . its sad and disgusting. Its like modern day Hitler rhetoric.

Republicunts are too stupid to see the forest for the trees
Originally Posted by southtown4488
And you'd be stupid thinking Republicans would do something other than reject such a nominee, suckclown.

its their constitutional duty to advise and consent, they have no respect for the constitution. And there's no constitutional time table for such "advise and consent", suckclown, and the Constitution also gives Congress the power to determine the size of the court, suckclown, and right now they've set it at eight.

there are too many people like me, who despise racism, bigotry and misogyny. Trump has appealed to worst instincts of fear and anger. While there is nothing wrong with appropriate fear and anger, when it turns to scapegoating minorities and women . . . its sad and disgusting. Its like the modern day Hitler rhetoric. Just a reminder, suckclown, there's evidence that Hildabeast backers are organizing and financing agitators to disrupt the rallies of candidates with opposing views ... just like the Nazis did in the 30s. BTW, suckclown, the agitators wearing KKK hoods and throwing Nazi salutes in the video below are dim-retards like you, suckclown. Oh, and that was a black man that knocked your KKK agitator on his lib-retarded ass!
Originally Posted by southtown4488
so theyre gonna go 4 or 8 years without approving a SCOTUS nominee? causing a 4-4 tie on many scotus cases. . . they would eventually pay for it by losing congressional seats. hmmmm, maybe they should try it.
so theyre gonna go 4 or 8 years without approving a SCOTUS nominee? causing a 4-4 tie on many scotus cases. . . they would eventually pay for it by losing congressional seats. hmmmm, maybe they should try it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Take note that your little childish rant did nothing to change the Constitutional prerogatives and powers of Congress, suckclown.
  • DSK
  • 04-06-2016, 04:34 PM
its their constitutional duty to advise and consent, they have no respect for the constitution.

there are too many people like me, who despise racism, bigotry and misogyny. Trump has appealed to worst instincts of fear and anger. While there is nothing wrong with appropriate fear and anger, when it turns to scapegoating minorities and women . . . its sad and disgusting. Its like modern day Hitler rhetoric. Originally Posted by southtown4488
They are doing their job - the nomination is subject to the advice and consent of the Senate - which Obama has failed to earn.
  • DSK
  • 04-06-2016, 04:34 PM

there are too many people like me, who despise racism, bigotry and misogyny. Trump has appealed to worst instincts of fear and anger. While there is nothing wrong with appropriate fear and anger, when it turns to scapegoating minorities and women . . . its sad and disgusting. Its like modern day Hitler rhetoric. Originally Posted by southtown4488
There are many people like me, who want fairness, not 60 years of affirmative action promoting hatred of white men.

Republicunts are too stupid to see the forest for the trees Originally Posted by southtown4488
Oh, you think you're on to something that nobody has thought of? You're an imbecile. Garland is no moderate. So who gives a fuck. The chips will fall where they may. Here's a question for you dumbfuck, what's the odds that the FBI will recommend criminal charges against Clinton dumbfuck?

Seriously? An Obama and Hillary supporter complaining about someone not respecting the Constitution? Ironically hypocritical, at the least.

and then the GOP in the senate confirms an even worse nomination after watching how they almost lost their asses for not keeping their pledges. Don't think so.
so theyre gonna go 4 or 8 years without approving a SCOTUS nominee? causing a 4-4 tie on many scotus cases. . . they would eventually pay for it by losing congressional seats. hmmmm, maybe they should try it. Originally Posted by southtown4488

You probably spent hours thinking this up while take about 10 seconds to blow it up. The GOP will have to go before the American people and educate them to the purpose of three branches of government and the Constitution. Let Hillary explain in her shrill voice her view (and the experts will contradict her).
You mean like Obama did? All those lost Senate and HOR seats? At a historic level? You are correct in that a Trump nomination could be disastrous but are fooling yourself if you think you are the only person who has thought of it.

BTW, have you thought how disastrous a Sanders nomination would be?

My understanding is that a 4 - 4 tie means the lower court ruling stands.