User ID: AMP, no ID
Date: 07/3/2023
Name: Lin or Ling
Phone: 985-726-2952
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: Google Moon and Back Massage Slidell
City: Slidell
State: Louisiana
Address: 1500 block of Gause Blvd, back of a strip mall, next to Mexican Restaurant.
Activities: Back beating and Shake weight training
Hair Length and Color: black, up in a bun, likely just past shoulder blades if down.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: HOT, A-cup, but was padded to look like it was B, flat ass, but she was smoking hot, maybe 5'3" and 110lb, claimed she could not speak English. She was dressed to kill, but also dressed to not get touched easily. The outfit shoed some of her abdomen and back, it was a dress of some kind. .
Recommendation: No
Ask for Leah next time.
Ask for Leah next time. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
I'm planning on a trip here soon and hope to see Leah myself hopefully it's the same one that was in destrehan
Leah used to split her time between Destrehan and to the Moon in Slidell. I think she left Destrehan and spends most of the time in Slidell. She’s one of my all-time favorites. Two days ago I called to the moon and asked who’s working and Leah wasn’t mentioned. I never aske for her when I call because they’ll say yes and then try to give you someone else if she’s not there. I went to another spa because she wasn’t there. I’ll write a report shortly but it didn’t compare to the sessions I had with Leah.
Destrahan is not the same without Leah.
Leah said she didn't like the new management in Destrehan, and wouldn't be returning.
I'm gonna check out what's at destrehan if I don't like what I see gonna walk right out will report back.
Leah wasn’t at to the Moon and back the last few times I’ve called. If any of you see where she is now working at please PM me or post it. I’ll do the same. I am usually the first one looking to try something new and rarely repeats but Leah was certainly one of a kind.
When I called a lady told me she should be back on the 22nd this month..
Thanks for the information. I’ll be here to pay her a visit when she returns.