Overnight who does the best for the rate

This is for all the guys and girls to post there opinions. Tell me who does the best overnight for the rate.
Heres a question Ive been wondering - How long are overnights supposed to last? I mean, yeah overnight, obviously, but in terms of hours?

In your opinion, how many hours should an "overnight" be?

Id offer a response to the thread topic, but I would need an answer to my question first lol
Heres a question Ive been wondering - How long are overnights supposed to last? I mean, yeah overnight, obviously, but in terms of hours?

Id offer a response to the thread topic, but I would need an answer to my question first lol Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace

FWIW -
I usually start an overnight session around 7-8pm. Dinner is typically involved. Then... Shenanigans. Lol. It is over when I wake up. Which is around 7-8. (Unless I have a particularly steamy dream and wake up with the urge for one last round).

Xoxo
SP

Id offer a response to the thread topic, but I would need an answer to my question first lol Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace

Personally, I offer two overnight options. A 12H option which is usually dinner, drinks, a night out, fun, & etc. The other option I have is a 15H which basically everything that the 12H is but includes extra time in the morning for whatever my paramour's heart desires.
For me.. generally from 7 or 8PM until anywhere from 8-10AM. Time for dinner and for breakfast if the gent desires.
FWIW -
I usually start an overnight session around 7-8pm. Dinner is typically involved. Then... Shenanigans. Lol. It is over when I wake up. Which is around 7-8. (Unless I have a particularly steamy dream and wake up with the urge for one last round).

Xoxo
SP Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure
SP... THAT is a sexy answer!!
I freakin LOVE this thread...
(Post rates! LOL.😁 )
SP... THAT is a sexy answer!! Originally Posted by Scribe
Thx hon. That's what I was going for! Lol.
For me.. generally from 7 or 8PM until anywhere from 8-10AM. Time for dinner and for breakfast if the gent desires. Originally Posted by Guest021917-3
Uh oh...
I agree. Overnights generally start around 7 or 8 and end around the same time unless gent wants to have breakfast also.
12 hours typically. 8pm to 8am. If we wanna eat and go out I book and extended overnight of checkin time 4pm time noon next day.

If I merely just wanna fuck......and want to spare myself the pleasantries of dinner dates, breakfast and other things.....i book 10pm or later to checkout noon next day......after ten pm most restaurants close and provider usually are late at night. I'll just get some pre-planned post coitus snacks and such.
The lowest I've seen was $800 for an overnight.
I have done a couple unintentional overnights lately. I fell asleep, and my client let me sleep. Til 10 am the next morning.

#Fail
  • BLM69
  • 03-01-2017, 09:49 AM
I never get the overnight thing, why would anyone pay to listen to farting and snoring all night long from both ends? I figure a day thing would be more appealing as both parties are alert and awake.
An extended date during the day can be amazing as well.