Who Likes The Crown?

Since my return I'm quite surprised how many ladies drink Crown.
Has this liquor enjoyed a resurgence I had yet to notice?
Crown Royal has always been a drink I enjoyed and even more so after finding Crown Royal Black. I also enjoy Chivas Regal, Grey Goose, Jack Daniels, Hennessy, Bacardi and many others so possibly I just like to drink too much. Oh well at least I always make sure to have a sober driver when I go out so I can drink as much as I want safely.

Seriously I don't think it is a resurgence but just a continuance of people liking it.
Just my two cents, but I've never known Crown to be unpopular. Most folks I know are either Jack n Coke or Crown n Coke drinkers.

I say screw them all though. I'll take my Southern Comfort any day over those.
Damn!..... I tought it was another pimp thread ............
Just my two cents, but I've never known Crown to be unpopular. Most folks I know are either Jack n Coke or Crown n Coke drinkers.

I say screw them all though. I'll take my Southern Comfort any day over those. Originally Posted by soccer guy
Crown n Coke? That's like putting ketchup on a steak. Just ice please.
  • T-Can
  • 08-04-2011, 06:07 AM
SirThomasTew, I have thought the same thing. More and more chicks I meet prefer crown than the awesome stuff I drink! Haha! I prefer Makers or Forty Creek on the rocks or with a splash of water.

Sweet tea vodka is evil fun as well....drank a whole bottle last Saturday night...
I love crown ! When i danced that was my drink lol bottles at a time matter of fact !
Crown is (or at least was last time I checked) the #1 selling spirit in Texas.

And cando, that sweet tea vodka is definitely evil. I wish that had been around when I was in high school, it would have been a much easier sell than trying to get chicks drunk of my dad's Old Grandpa whiskey.
Sweet tea vodka is evil fun as well....drank a whole bottle last Saturday night...
I discovered it 2 weeks ago!

If I were ever to become an alcoholic, it would be my gateway drug of choice!

I really like the FireFly. What is yours?

Oh yeah, I like crown chilled - so I am not highjacking a thread.
<-------Likes Ripple! LOL!

Nah, Crown has been my choice of poison for many, many years!
Crown is a huge seller because it's so smooth and sweet. One of the things that drives folks away from being whiskey drinkers is the initial burning/harsh taste and you don't get that at all with Crown.

That said, Crown is a blend and awfully sweet, I can't stand the stuff now.

Once I made the switch to straight bourbons and scotches the blends taste like I'm drinking Karo so no more Crown for me. Used to be my absolute favorite then I was corrupted with the strong stuff.
Damn!..... I tought it was another pimp thread ............ Originally Posted by chillster
Lol x2
Crown Royal + Royal Crown = Delicious. Coke's just a bit too harsh.
Thats called a Crown and Crown :-)

For regular sipping, I prefer Crown Reserved. 2 years older. lot smoother. When I go all out I get Crown XR. Never have tried Crown Cask16
  • T-Can
  • 08-04-2011, 08:07 AM
I really like the FireFly. What is yours?

Oh yeah, I like crown chilled - so I am not highjacking a thread. Originally Posted by Red Tex
Firefly is the best I've tried so far because it just looks cleanand refreshing. I tried Deep Eddy's (Austin) and Seagrams and they are both a little thicker and darker than Firefly.

I like when titty bars have the specials and advertise it as Crown and down for <whatever price>. I don't see how Crown seems to be the supreme than a lot of them that cost more in a liquor store.