girls vs. women...a true litmus test

I know some vocal men here (plus a bunch of others everywhere else) tend to go for the barely legal - 27yo range. And I know some men won't touch anyone under 30. And I know ladies have thoughts about men exclusively fucking the younger crowd. Everybody has opinions, whatever.

But more importantly! I was getting suited up for work today and pulled my schoolgirl get-up from the very back of my closet. And everything I threw together fits exactly how it did like it did back in the day when I was 22 and playing a schoolgirl hooker. BUT when all was said and done today, I took a look into my full length mirror and thought "oh Christ, I look like a shift manager at the Twisted Kilt."

I am now a woman. Ladies of my generation and older, when did you know? Men, how can you tell the difference?
Barely legal 27 yo? Off by about 9 yrs.
I tend to hobby 25-45 yo.
How can I tell the difference? Conversation.
Barely legal 27 yo? Off by about 9 yrs. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Um, I said "barely legal - 27yo." The hyphen (or a dash as you might know it) indicates a range. In this case I'm referring to a range of ages 18 (barely legal in the US) to (hyphen) 27 (a fair cut off for still being "young"). Next up we'll cover the em dash and his bastard little brother the en dash.
I've been told conversation is part of it.
I've also heard that older ladies are more mature and know how to please without the drama. That we are sometimes less inhibited.
I guess I'm out of your age range RR since I'm going to be 50 in July. LOL.
Um, I said "barely legal - 27yo." The hyphen (or a dash as you might know it) indicates a range. In this case I'm referring to a range of ages 18 (barely legal in the US) to (hyphen) 27 (a fair cut off for still being "young"). Next up we'll cover the em dash and his bastard little brother the en dash. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Gotcha not use to words and numbers being separated by hyphens.
Fair enough. From my first post to my most recent I accessorized my Twisted Kilt ensemble to turn myself into a schoolgirl badass who smokes (Marlboros) across the street from campus, staring into homeroom nine minutes past first bell. You know, the 20yo high school senior who just can't seem to graduate. It's strange, because I think she's sucked off half the faculty (she's 18/19/20yo, this ain't an infraction). Point is, I got real bitchy real fast on ya, RR. Blame the eyeliner. Blame the fantasy. Apologies from the sweet girl behind the collar.

This is why hookers are always late, real talk. Sometimes it takes hours of dress-up before you really nail the essence of an outfit request. See also naps, unexpected, hair-ruining cumshots on a back to back quickie day, and just not giving any fucks.
jenns, i told a girl(19) that i know i am a pervert but i did not want to feel like a pedophile pervert.
tammie, you are definitely in my age range. hope to connect up soon
@Jenn, no worries I've been known to dish it.......
jenns, i told a girl(19) that i know i am a pervert but i did not want to feel like a pedophile pervert.
tammie, you are definitely in my age range. hope to connect up soon Originally Posted by old-n-new
Sometimes it's fun to be perverted.
We will have to do that old-n-new.
I'll take the shift manager over the barely legal waitress any day of the week.
I dunno, looking back, the schoolgirl fantasy wasn't a far stretch after all. It helped to have an angelic as fuck dick sucking partner. My fruit stripe blowjob invention was pure serendipity. The details make the fantasy? Maybe? (I swear this isn't a threAD as I'm actually not available in the next week plus.)
Um, I said "barely legal - 27yo." The hyphen (or a dash as you might know it) indicates a range. In this case I'm referring to a range of ages 18 (barely legal in the US) to (hyphen) 27 (a fair cut off for still being "young"). Next up we'll cover the em dash and his bastard little brother the en dash. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Can one even enter an Em or En Dash on this board? Lets see:

En Dash – U+2013
Em Dash — U+2014

IF the above posted, then yep, you can.
The En Dash is what you needed Jenns. And don't forget, you don't put spaces around it.
I have good tits and give good enough head to put me in the top 10%. My grammar only has to be 80%.
"oh Christ, I look like a shift manager at the Twisted Kilt."

... unexpected, hair-ruining cumshots Originally Posted by JennsLolli
I think you mean Tilted Kilt--one of my favorite places when traveling.
www.tiltedkilt.com/

Just call the cumshots "muse" as they did in Something about Mary.

Seriously, I luv 30+ year-old ladies who can pull off the Soccer-Mom MILF look for me. In many cases with local ATX providers, they don't have to dress up for me, it just come as your are--a 30s Soccer Mom who has a few minutes to take care of a FWB, before rushing off to pick up the kids at school and get them to softball.

Don't get me started praising my 45 year-old Asian beauty who simply refers to me as her BOB--Battery-Operated Boy-Toy. Her body is harder and fitter than any 20 year-old that I have ever met.

My favorite Soccer-Mom MILF may recognize herself here and if she does, kudos because she rocks my cock unlike any barely-legal, 20-year old spinner could ever do. The ladies hit their prime in their early 30s, but the guys are all out chasing the 20-year old spinner. Life is Good, and full of opportunities for those who know where to look. Just saying...
That's just it. I'm 30, no longer a co-ed and by no means a MILF. Besides no babies, I just legit ain't got MILF vibes. Why won't someone come up with an objectifying category for me? Please don't...but it'd help with future ad tags maybe.