Places to see, people to see, hobby hotspots?

I am going to jump on my bike next week and take a ride up thru Arkansas for a few days, I have no set plan, going to get on 7 in Arkadelphia and head up to NW Arkansas. Any can't miss hobby stops? amazing strip clubs? places to see? Traveling alone, so can do anything I want
I am going to jump on my bike next week and take a ride up thru Arkansas for a few days, I have no set plan, going to get on 7 in Arkadelphia and head up to NW Arkansas. Any can't miss hobby stops? amazing strip clubs? places to see? Traveling alone, so can do anything I want Originally Posted by bule84
I see you are from the Tyler/Longview area! I have visited that area many times. Welcome to Arkansas and I hope you enjoy your visit! It's beautiful here. Especially the mountains in the Northwest.

If you still have some hobby energy left by the time you get up to Northwest Arkansas, I'd love to see you!
I am going to jump on my bike next week and take a ride up thru Arkansas for a few days, I have no set plan, going to get on 7 in Arkadelphia and head up to NW Arkansas. Any can't miss hobby stops? amazing strip clubs? places to see? Traveling alone, so can do anything I want Originally Posted by bule84
What kind of bike do you have? God what I would do to go on a road trip on the back of a bike.
Good Afternoon Bule84
Nothing like a scenic ride through NWA!
I recommend either White Rock Mountain or Devil's Den as places for the scenic views. These places have awesome hiking trails as well. As for the strip clubs..hmmm if you don't mind not being able to touch..than I'd have to mention Gentlemen Lounge in Fayetteville. Wishing you a safe trip dahhlin
thanks for the replies, if the scenery is as good on my bike as it is in this thread I think I will have fun

@Ginger - I'm sure I will have plenty of energy when I get there

@Marybeth - I have a back seat It is a VTX1300, cruiser type bike

@Nova - Thanks for the tips....I might need some of that Vitamin Me after a long ride

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it
thanks for the replies, if the scenery is as good on my bike as it is in this thread I think I will have fun

@Ginger - I'm sure I will have plenty of energy when I get there

@Marybeth - I have a back seat It is a VTX1300, cruiser type bike

@Nova - Thanks for the tips....I might need some of that Vitamin Me after a long ride

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it Originally Posted by bule84
VTX1300? NICE! Lol you're here looking for exciting things to do and I'm over here asking about your cruiser

So...does your back seat have a sissybar?
You are very much welcome.
Allow me to be your sexytour guide.I'd love to give you that vitamin me before,during,and after we enjoy what mother nature has to offer!

Nova's vitamin "me" is one of my regular supplements!
Nova's vitamin "me" is one of my regular supplements! Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
Mine, too! I wish I could bottle her energy!
VTX1300? NICE! Lol you're here looking for exciting things to do and I'm over here asking about your cruiser

So...does your back seat have a sissybar? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
of course it has a sissy bar, I would not want u falling off the back

and it looks like this is the place to find exciting things to do
Allow me to be your sexytour guide.I'd love to give you that vitamin me before,during,and after we enjoy what mother nature has to offer! Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
very nice pics, especially the ones with you in them looks like you know where to go
of course it has a sissy bar, I would not want u falling off the back

and it looks like this is the place to find exciting things to do Originally Posted by bule84
Lol so when can I go for a ride? BTW if you want a strip club I suggest Sensations which is between Jacksonville and Cabot. Visions in Maumelle is alright but I haven't been there in a while so I have no idea what happens there. Although I have heard there's a waitress there that looks just like me...but like I said I haven't been there in forever
@ Bule... thanks for the thread, I'll be over that direction, middle of next month on the LT. I'll pay a little attention to this thread now.. lol
Use the interwebs to look up a guy named, Petrino,,,,,,, Bobby Petrino.

He can put you on the action up here on a bike
Allow me to be your sexytour guide.I'd love to give you that vitamin me before,during,and after we enjoy what mother nature has to offer!

Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
Omg take me there please 🙏