DATO?

Ok Ladies.. Do you like it? Like it a little or Alot?

When do you want it done?

Do it alone, or while playing with your clit?

Just tease it? or try to tongue fuck it?

details...
  • fawn
  • 11-22-2011, 01:29 PM
OMG, I so love it !!! it is very erotic and it so turns me on!!!!
That is why I started and created a special rate just for DATY/DATO!
OMG, I so love it !!! it is very erotic and it so turns me on!!!!
That is why I started and created a special rate just for DATY/DATO! Originally Posted by fawn
TOTALLY NOT criticizing you or making fun of you or anything negative Fawn. That's a sweet business model. Get paid to be pleasured.
Well, if you check her Web site, she does post a reduced rate for just those activities. Like you, can't say that I blame her.
I love it it make me go crazy I get so turned on... And anyway is good with me lol
Hey I love doing it but not having it done back...
I absolutely love it when im getting my pussy ate or in doggie style
No one asked any of the guys to chime in, but this thread is giving me a major woody...just saying...
BRING IT
Love it....especially in the face down position

Tease tease tease
  • fawn
  • 11-23-2011, 07:13 PM
Love it....especially in the face down position

Tease tease tease Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Girl, get it right, it is face down and ass up.... but yes you're right, that is the best position for me also!!!!
I adore this activity, both giving and receiving. Actually, I wouldn't even know the hobby existed if Alyssa didn't enjoy getting it and I didn't love giving it. She and I connected over her DATO climaxes, and she invited me here when she started on ECCIE. So many pleasurable nerve endings........
I'm rather selective with who I play in this way with. I completely enjoy it but I'm not just going to do it to/with anyone.

Sorry to be so blunt ... but it's VERY (what's the acronym for it?) YMWV for me.

But when it's done to me, it's HIGHLY erotic. Lots of nerve endings there. Guys seem to love it, too! It's done differently with different people.

I don't have one method of this type of play.

Elisabeth
I'm rather selective with who I play in this way with. I completely enjoy it but I'm not just going to do it to/with anyone.

Sorry to be so blunt ... but it's VERY (what's the acronym for it?) YMWV for me.

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Couldn't agree more! It has to be a PERFECT space for me to put my mouth there, and I insist on a bath RIGHT BEFORE! That morning shower bit does not cut it!

I also ONLY offer this during a PSE.
Face down no fingers while am already wet from DATY mmm...I will be having a good dream tonight!