Female friendly massage providers?

Recently My 30 Year old SO expressed an interest in a possible FFM 3 way, Although I don't really think she would ever go through with it, the thought of her being "touched" by another woman turns me on. I was thinking about arranging a seemingly "normal" massage with a provider to sort of test the waters, and see if it's something she could get into before pressing the 3 way possibility any further. I would not be present, but would ask for undetailed feedback, kind of a thumbs up or down.

Any thoughts on this? Or creative ideas on how to get this done without outing myself in any way?

Sooooo, I guess my question is, has anyone had any experience in any similar scenarios?
I adore being with females and I think the massage only option is a great way to break them in and see what they can handle.
vnurse made my wife a puddle of jello when she finished her off with some girl/girl happy ending moves. She's the real thing when it comes to professional massage too.
Before you start calling up providers that also do massage, legit or not, that might interest you, I'd strongly suggest you explore what sort of woman your SO finds attractive.

What you think is hot might not even cause her to look at the potential provider twice.

I'd suggest taking her out to a female friendly place for dinner, by that I mean a place where there are plenty of potential females for her to look over and while having dinner, ask her which of the women she thinks is cute or pay attention and see which ones catch her eye.

Truly bi women will be able to see if another woman is looking at her in more than a causal way and might even initiate flirting or you might be surprised to have your SO initiate some flirting. With TV shows and other media talking about swinging, you might be able to have said waitress join you on a day off or after work for drinks at your place and skip right over needing to pay a professional.
Very sound advice lazurus!! But have at least done that much homework, I already have a good idea of what sort of girl she would take the bait from. The provider would have to be very attractive, smaller girl, who is within the age range of 25-35, and tread lightly during the massage, as my SO has never done anything like this before. (and she is fairly hot herself), but just a little timid at times. A few times a year, I buy her a spa package that includes a massage at a legit spa, and I have asked the what if's. So far she has been honest in saying that she would not have stopped certain girls, but the service was far from on the menu. The issue that I would have in arranging such a scenario is....I would not at all want her to find out that I was behind the planning of it.

So far I have no one that comes to mind so ladies...speak up.
I would love to get my hands on another woman giving her a massage and then following with well you know....
Isabella Mercy is female friendly and very hot.
<< FEMALE friendly, 32, LICENSED, and very professional. Be glad to break her in nice and slow. Maybe even over a few massage sessions until she gets more comfortable with me touching a little further in between her thighs... a little further down on her breasts. May take two or three.. but she will want it soon. Perhaps, even be so intrigued about it that she would ask you IF it was ok.

HMMMM... interesting.
<< FEMALE friendly, 32, LICENSED, and very professional. Be glad to break her in nice and slow. Maybe even over a few massage sessions until she gets more comfortable with me touching a little further in between her thighs... a little further down on her breasts. May take two or three.. but she will want it soon. Perhaps, even be so intrigued about it that she would ask you IF it was ok.

HMMMM... interesting. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Ahem...OK!...Damn!! Suddenly I feel the need to latch the door, find the lotion and bring up your Spowcase pics while I imagine that scene you just described!
Be glad to help out... let me know.
Yes, and it was a blast!!!!!
Thank you for the mention JohnJohn! I appreciate that!

I had a similar session recently that was quite fun...a gentleman brought her along and well, she has asked for my phone number! LOL! I hope I haven't broken up a wonderful friendship!