....The Clueless Client.....gotta luv 'em.

OMG. This video is something that Gina posted on P411.
It is toooooo funny.

The part where the guy says....."I would like two hours....but only pay for one.....as I want to take you for a drink first in the hotel lobby.....and you can be enjoying my company".

HA.....! Classic.

There is much to learn from this video.

...;-)

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6695715/hooker-v-hobbyist

Torre
OMG. This video is something that Gina posted on P411.
It is toooooo funny.

The part where the guy says....."I would like two hours....but only pay for one.....as I want to take you for a drink first in the hotel lobby.....and you can be enjoying my company".

HA.....! Classic.

There is much to learn from this video.

...;-)

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6695715/hooker-v-hobbyist

Torre Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I always appreciate some sweet wine and a hot dog. That kind of generosity is tough to find these days.
I always appreciate some sweet wine and a hot dog. That kind of generosity is tough to find these days. Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
Don't expect to get chili on it, I'm not Donald Trump you know.
You mean I don't have to bring chocolates anymore. Woohoo.... One hot dog coming up.

I always appreciate some sweet wine and a hot dog. That kind of generosity is tough to find these days. Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
Holy Crap, how did they get me on video...and turn it into a cartoon? I always bring a hot dog!!!!
It's been around forever. I even had it on my site at one time, but figured that was a bit too obvious revealing I was a hooker lol. There is also the hobbyist vs. hooker one...everyone assumed it was me.
Well, given the glasses and face, AND the sort of creepy look to him, one hobbyist name jumped right out at me.

Too bad I can't share it, it might be pointable.
Where I disagree with the video is when she says the rate should be one of the first things you find on a site.

Really? Some providers make it a game of clue to find out the damn rates AND even worse, keep different rates on different sites under different names.
Don't expect to get chili on it, I'm not Donald Trump you know. Originally Posted by bojulay
Okay. Okay. Sometimes I dare to dream a little too much!

You mean I don't have to bring chocolates anymore. Woohoo.... One hot dog coming up. Originally Posted by just4funindfw
Oh come on now! You bring both and you might get extra lucky! Oh wait......