'tupid question for the ladies

When I see a lady for a bodyrub or L2 session, the moment when she first touches my organ elicits an immediate, pleasurable and externally identifiable response. I'll twitch, moan, move toward the touch, sigh, or something that indicates, "Please don't stop!" It's almost automatic.

Too many times, reciprocating the touch sometimes yields, well, virtually nothing in the way of a positive response, usually leaving me with the feeling that she's merely tolerating it. I don't expect me to turn her into a dripping, panting, moaning nymphomaniac who can't wait to climb aboard, but it would be nice to be able to tell that my touch is having a pleasurable effect on her. I don't seem to have any problems with foreplay as a prelude to L3, but I feel like I'm stuck when the session is a lower-level one.

If you are or were providing an L1 or L2 session, how would you like to be touched?
Some do not engage in mutual touching.
  • hd
  • 01-24-2013, 06:42 AM
But if they did pyramider, where would you touch her?
In cases where I am seeing a lady for the first time and do not know if extras will be offered, I tend to touch in a very not threatening, almost non-sexual way. (It could be argued that any touch is sexual in nature.)

Perhaps a hand on the waist/top of the hip, reaching out and touching her arm. A pat on the back, along the waist line. Depending on the reaction, read and then I proceed to rubbing their back, or some other longer contact. We take it from there. If the lady is willing, she will usually communicate what upgrades are available, limitations, ask if she can get comfortable, etc. If she is not willing, she will either gently take my hand and place it on the table or will communicate to me verbally to keep my hands off of her.

If I have seen before, then I probably know what I can and cannot touch, and we proceed appropriately.
Always a dilemma what to do with hands/arms during massage. Given SL's premise; that you are there for L1/L2, I usually like to give her plump calf a slight squeeze or two, rub the back of her knee a bit, then come round to caress and play with the patella (Not Tony!!!)
From there it is just reading her response and reacting, even if I don't get a moan or sigh or comment you can usually tell if the attention is welcome or merely tolerated. If welcome, I expand the area touched and modify as fits her movement around the table with a goal of assuring her if she suggests we swap, she'll get an excellent massage. If tolerated, I go dead-arms hanging off the table for some minutes to see if she brushes up indicating a misread. If not, I just put'em wherever is comfy at the time and try to enjoy the remaining minutes of my first, only, and last visit with her. Wouldn't want to make anyone's workplace uncomfortable....
Im a GFE kinda girl I like to be touched, and moan when it feels good. I moan during the L2 even with no mutual touch. Guess I'm just a moaner when Im enjoying something.
Given SL's premise; that you are there for L1/L2, I usually like to give her plump calf a slight squeeze or two, rub the back of her knee a bit, then come round to caress and play with the patella (Not Tony!!!) Originally Posted by sticknrudder1
Damn it stick, I thought something felt funny down there the last time I was giving a rub! LOL
But if they did pyramider, where would you touch her? Originally Posted by hd

Ask if its okay to touch and boundaries. Some will allow limited touching.
Most often I just put my thumb up her ass and ask.what she had for dinner.
  • hd
  • 01-25-2013, 06:24 AM
Ask if its okay to touch and boundaries. Some will allow limited touching.
sorry pyramider, the correct answer was........................... ......... taint