excuse my ignorance but i have to know

Ok this is admittedly a bad question and may not belong here but I have to know something and have to ask because I am ignorant... but when having intercourse with a woman and at first all is good but then a little into it a smell starts, not a sweat smell, a not so good bad smell, what is that? I have read in some reviews of this happening to others and I have experienced it a couple of times... my curiosity is getting the best of me and I want to know... is it just hygiene or something else.

Sorry if this is not the place, if so feel free to move or delete.
You just fucked the shit out of her.
I know it is not that, but a nice thought.
It could be 100 things, yeast infection, UTI, lost condom, STD, her boyfriends load, she could be using a sponge to hide her period and you knocked it out... the list goes on.
Depending on te smell, it could be different things.

If it smells fishy, it's usually Bacterial Vaginosis. It usually gets worse during and after sex.

Yeast infections smell like yeast, but i think you would've said it smelled like bread if it had.

Tinny smelling usually means she's either menstruating or about to start.

A rotten garbage smell usually means something got stuck up there, a tampon, condom, sponge, diaphragm.

Also, some food affects the smell and taste of your bodily fluids...asparagus (bad), pineapple (good).
Could be a burning rubber smell, no lube and your condom is melting from friction.
Intercourse with the same girl? Then it's her.

Intercourse with a different girl? Then it's you.

I have found that some women have their own smell (endorphin secretions) which is their "pheromones" being released during orgasm. But it shouldn't be an awful smell.

A healthy V-zone naturally has a slightly acidic pH level that helps maintain optimal amounts of bacteria.
Anyone ever feel like telling her to get fucked? Although saying that wouldn't get the point across
Could be a burning rubber smell, no lube and your condom is melting from friction. Originally Posted by Stiffy008

Yea, that is it!

The only time I ever smoked, was after sex;
I know, I looked.

Ha, Ha, old joke.

JR
If it smells like fish, BV is the culprit. Did you mention the scent to here or did you just try and pretend it wasn't that bad? I had that happen once in a much regretted 69 attempt. I licked the clit and when I opened the snatch....whew! I wanted to tell her, but there was just no kind way to do it.
Probably a sponge stuffed up her vagina during her period or if a girl is getting cummed in a lot, its starts to smell. And a lot of ladies dont marinate their pussys as they should.
Stinky 69 is the worst, what can you do? It is all up in your grill
Probably a sponge stuffed up her vagina during her period or if a girl is getting cummed in a lot, its starts to smell. And a lot of ladies dont marinate their pussys as they should. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Lmao at marinate their pussys the way they should... I'm Ctfu over here
Can a guy special request a marinade from time to time?
OMG! Funniest thread I have heard in a long time!

This is what I'm thinking, we need anonymous suggestion boxes. lol

Dear XYZ Provider
.........Not to be mean and I enjoyed our time recently but I noticed a slight odor
.........I liked your hair better blonde
...........maybe less teeth with the bbbj next time