Almost 93 million Americans out of work...

...and you still want to believe that unemployment is really 5.5%. It is one thing to have faith in your president but to give up your common sense and the ability to reason is something that no one should do. If you can't accept the truth then how are you expected to solve the problems.
The truth is that unemployment is over 10% according to Bloomberg and the WSJ. They get nothing out of reporting that number but the White House has something to lose which explains their number. You will be very surprised (but you will attack nonetheless) when the next president goes back to the old method and unemployment will suddenly jump up by 3 or 4%.
...and you still want to believe that unemployment is really 5.5%. It is one thing to have faith in your president but to give up your common sense and the ability to reason is something that no one should do. If you can't accept the truth then how are you expected to solve the problems.
The truth is that unemployment is over 10% according to Bloomberg and the WSJ. They get nothing out of reporting that number but the White House has something to lose which explains their number. You will be very surprised (but you will attack nonetheless) when the next president goes back to the old method and unemployment will suddenly jump up by 3 or 4%. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I assume you mean 9.3 million, not 93.
I think it is 93 million. I'll have to check.
  • shanm
  • 03-07-2015, 12:44 AM
I assume you mean 9.3 million, not 93. Originally Posted by Jackie S

No, no, no. JDidiot meant 93 million! because according to him, 10% of the countries 320 million population is 93 million!

Yes, JD is an expert in both Mathematics AND pulling BULLSHIT out of his ass!
No, no, no. JDidiot meant 93 million! Originally Posted by shanm
+ shanmooo!
There must have been good news about the amount of jobs created last month.
There must have been good news about the amount of jobs created last month. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There had to be. Obaminable is taking some heat for ...

.... ignoring the Israeli PM

.... rejection of his offer to the Iranians

.... the Iranians stepping in to help Iraq kick ISIS ass ..

.... the stock market wavering ....

.... another train carrying oil exploding ....

.... his SOS violating her "security clearance" on his watch ...

There should be some corrections next month to adjust the euphoria.

Besides ... it will be golf season shortly after the THAW from Global Warming!

Oh, yea, I almost forgot: SCOTUS taking another look at his "CENTERPIECE LEGISLATION"!
You are as bad as the libs when a Obie thread comes out they bring up Bush.
You are as bad as the libs when a Obie thread comes out they bring up Bush. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
This thread is about "Obie" ... isn't it?

#1: It's "Obie's" administration reporting the stats.
#2: The "Obie" apologists are constantly touting the "improving economy"!

Hide and watch. The lights haven't turned on yet.

This shit makes the front page, and the corrections are back with the funnies.

I forget to mention in my list ...

DOJ report that there was no evidence Michael Brown's shooting was racially motivated.

(I heard the "Law Professor" in Chief mouthing off about Wilson is entitled to the "presumption of innocence" (my words). He was ALWAYS ENTITLED TO THE PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE ...... more egg on his face and he wants to tout the lowered "unemployment rate"!)
The truth is that unemployment is over 10% according to Bloomberg and the WSJ. They get nothing out of reporting that number but the White House has something to lose which explains their number. You will be very surprised (but you will attack nonetheless) when the next president goes back to the old method and unemployment will suddenly jump up by 3 or 4%. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
93 million! Jesus Christ! I agree the numbers are fudged but your number is way off. Closer to 20 million out of work, not 93.

http://www.unionofunemployed.com/blog
I think it is 93 million. I'll have to check. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No need to check. It's not. Goddamn, that would mean 30 percent of people aren't working and that includes kids and babies. Our population is 320 million. Use your noodle.
I think it is 93 million. I'll have to check. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That would mean that 30% of the total population would be out of work. That 1 in 3 people you know would be out of work. You still sticking to that figure.
That would mean that 30% of the total population would be out of work. That 1 in 3 people you know would be out of work. You still sticking to that figure. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Perhaps JDIdiot and COIdiot are including retiree's and school children in the 93 million "out of work" figure!
What you are seeing is the result of 40-50 years of business trying to generate more profit with few employees. That is what the whole TQM movement is about. Better quality with less people means more profit. I use to have a neighbor what worked for a firm that location oil rigs with radio location. There was an entire industry with a large number of employees. When GPS locators became commercially available that entire industry ceased to exist in a single day. At my company we calculated that we could double our sales and not have to add a single person. This is how you have companies with record profits and 10% of the population not able to find work. Nothing any president can do about it.
For a change, JDIdiot looks at the glass as half cracked.