Influx of Latina providers

Has anyone noticed a crazy influx of latina providers? Pics almost always look certainly fake but are any of the ads legit? Lots are 100% in Spanish. I’m just curious if the open border policy has lead to a bunch of immigrants jumping into the oldest profession or are they all just bs.
  • jan-w
  • Yesterday, 11:08 AM
I don't know about other parts of the country but in KC, they are all over sites like LC and appear legit. The only thing is that the gals don't speak english, pics are misleading if not fake and the menu is weak. Apparently some guys are ok with that as they seem to be popular here.
So I found 5 listings on LC all in a little suburb of the city I’m near. Normally I don’t spam providers. I text and give them 15 to respond before moving on. But I decided to see what would happen. All 5 responded, gave similar first response (Hey Papi or Hey Daddy) and all very similar price points. And here’s the kicker. All in same motel. None have reviews. Asked for a verification pic and one gave me what could possibly be a real body picture. The rest sent the pic from their ad which was easily dismissed with a simple reverse image search. So a few things might be going on. 1. L E and setup. 2. Several girls happen to be latina all at same place. 3. Same girl running multiple ads. 4. Several girls and 1… manager.
Gotta pay the Coyotes
Im a Latina that is US citizen and lived here for 23 years... lol
there are latinos in the US u know.. hahaha this post is comical
It's so true! As a Latina myself, it's funny when I see girls advertising as Latinas but aren't. They don't speak Spanish, and they know nothing about the country they claim. A lot of people out there just use the "Latina" label to market themselves because they know men are drawn to us. It's kind of sad.
I don’t think you quite understand what I’m talking about. There’s dozens of ads in Spanish all of a sudden. They use fake pics and out of area phone numbers. But they don’t ask for a deposit and will give you an address to a legitimate hotel. So either they’re large scale l e going on or they are legit. I’m not certain but the influx of ads is not deniable.
I don’t think you quite understand what I’m talking about. There’s dozens of ads in Spanish all of a sudden. They use fake pics and out of area phone numbers. But they don’t ask for a deposit and will give you an address to a legitimate hotel. So either they’re large scale l e going on or they are legit. I’m not certain but the influx of ads is not deniable. Originally Posted by LargeNutz

You are totally right, big influx of ads. I have assumed they are largely fake, but your experiment is intriguing. I draw no conclusions, just the same level of doubt you have. Hopefully someone else can provide more insight.