Fallen

Have any providers actually fallen for another provider or hobbyist?
Not the smart ones...
Hobbyist Yes! Most providers I know don't fall for other providers. Yet there are some providers that are bisexual, so anything is possible.
I was gonna say try Medic Alert, but then I read your post.......I once helped pick up a provider that had fallen...does that count?
  • Old-T
  • 03-20-2013, 08:32 PM
If you do some seaching on here you will find it certainly does happen--in both directions. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. Just like in any other walk of life.

There are some added difficulties here, and the biggest issue is whether the lady involved is willing to change her line of work. If not, I have rarely seen it work. If she is, and the guy involved is honest with himself up front, it probably has about the same chance of success as two folks falling for each other at the office.
I echo Old-T's comments. It happens all the time. More often, from what I have seen, Hobbyist falling for Providers. However, it happens both ways and sometimes even at the same time.

I have rarely seen it work successfully. Doesn't stop them from trying to make it work.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
some clients are Sexy,Sweet but nope never tryed it....
As long as the client is rich it will work out for one.
I've fallen for a client and we started dating. We broke up after I refused to quit providing.
... and I can't get up!!

I fall for a provider about 2 hours at a time... some a little more, some a little less...
Love can be found anywhere, although the hobby adds a more difficult surrounding for success, as in any relationship communication is key.
I've fallen for a client and we started dating. We broke up after I refused to quit providing. Originally Posted by MochaNautte
That seems to be the key. If they both are willing & able to give it up it has a chance. If either one isn't, they don't have much of one.