Boycott PIMPS!

A very good friend of mine, HoneyAngel recently got stolen from her life and is now owned by a PIMP, the same PIMP who owns a number of girls in Arkansas. He is a nasty MF and steals what he can from his stable of clueless girls. I have always taken the PIMP free pledge, and never see girls I know are owned by nasty parasitic slimy fucks.

I can no longer vouch for Honey. She has been my ATF for over 4 years, but now I am very saddened to see her hustled, sold and owned by a despicable beast. I would ask everyone here to stay away from him and his stable of pimped whores. He is bad news and if girls and guys keep away from his business, he will fail and he will no longer have power as a slaveowner over any of us.
A very good friend of mine, HoneyAngel recently got stolen from her life and is now owned by a PIMP, the same PIMP who owns a number of girls in Arkansas. He is a nasty MF and steals what he can from his stable of clueless girls. I have always taken the PIMP free pledge, and never see girls I know are owned by nasty parasitic slimy fucks.

I can no longer vouch for Honey. She has been my ATF for over 4 years, but now I am very saddened to see her hustled, sold and owned by a despicable beast. I would ask everyone here to stay away from him and his stable of pimped whores. He is bad news and if girls and guys keep away from his business, he will fail and he will no longer have power as a slaveowner over any of us. Originally Posted by MoonHowler
We have nicer Pimps here in Austin. They dress nicer and socialize, mingle amongst us pretending to be the avg hobbyist.... they write reviews, share information when asked as well as ask for information........ They take the $200 girls and turn them into $300 girls over night.....

Eventually those girls.... some of them at least.... learn that they don't NEED their pimps and they escape to independence and lower their price to just $250... So the damage done by the pimp is less but still noticeable.

Sorry you lost your GF to some dude with a grill... Pick another.... there are plenty!
Sorry you lost your GF to some dude with a grill... Pick another.... there are plenty! Originally Posted by Whispers
No, not my GF. Just a very good friend. Actually we have not had a date for quite some time. Believe me, this is a tragic turn for her life. I post this for two reasons... concern for her life and concern for anyone getting close to her who is not aware of the situation.
... I post this for two reasons... Originally Posted by MoonHowler
I'm choosing Door #3
uggg every time someone post a quote by Whispers I can't help be say that dude is an ass hole

anyways your thread isn't very helpful cause you're basically telling everyone to watch out for a nameless faceless person who apparently isn't even local (Arkansas is a few Hrs away) like what the heck are we suppose to do with that.

its basically the equivalent of saying watch out for the boogieman.

how would anyone know who this "stable of whores" is to avoid anyways?
and how exactly did he "steal her life? especially if her was indy for at least 4yrs before he showed up. did he literally kidnap her off the street?

P.S this thread or the member of eccie "boycotting" him will hardly starve his business considering he's not even local and Staff Edit....Forbidden Topic....Spacemtn, and will make those girls walk the streets. hardly a lack of guys who won't pick up a SW plus there always BP.

and if his operation is So big he can manage girls in both Austin AND Arkansas then this thread really isn't going to do anything because he's already that successful.

so you've done absolutely nothing to help your former ATF.
Let me get this straight...you don't post anything on this board for two weeks, and then last night and today, you post sixteen different threads in eight different cities, about this hooker?

You know what you look like right?
Let me get this straight...you don't post anything on this board for two weeks, and then last night and today, you post sixteen different threads in eight different cities, about this hooker?

You know what you look like right? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Can I answer?
Feel free...this guy is way too long hanging fruit for me...
A jealous butt hurt pimp?
uggg every time someone post a quote by Whispers I can't help but say that dude is an ass hole Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Fixed that for you. The Godfather should be here shortly. Lot's of people kissing his ring on the weekend.
uggg every time someone post a quote by Whispers I can't help be say that dude is an ass hole Originally Posted by Secret_Amore
Perhaps a little work on your grammar would allow people to understand you better. I've avoided commenting on things you've said but if you really want to see me be an asshole....
A jealous butt hurt pimp? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Most pimps get butt hurt when their hos find better pimps.
Most pimps get butt hurt when their hos find better pimps. Originally Posted by pyramider
Well I didn't want to point out the obvious...
Most pimps get butt hurt when their hos find better pimps. Originally Posted by pyramider

It could be racial. Is the OP white? He's from Arkansas and there is a lot of inbreeding there and that creates ignorance........ Maybe his problem is that his GF is doing a brother now??.... As far as we have come you would think that we could escape those archaic thoughts
I'm bumping this so its easier to read both together! LOL