So babe.....what's your sign??

OK, I'm not an astrologer, although I think that would be cool, but I've always found it interesting reading about which signs "connect" either sexually/spiritually/emotionally/etc. So, with that said, how about a list of you lady's signs? Let's just call it part of my research...

And just for fun, here's a snip from a website on Sexual Astrology, describing the signs:

Aries is the initiator and he will want to pursue and be pursued. This Sun or Mars placement will have abundant sexual energy.
Taurus is the most sensual sign of the zodiac and will want to be cuddled and caressed. This sign will have great endurance in the bedroom.
Gemini is the most versatile sign of the zodiac and will enjoy variety in sex. If you're interested in someone with the Sun or Mars in Gemini, keep things fun!
Cancer is the nurturer and will be protective sexually. Once they feel safe however, they have an unsurpassed intuition to know what their partner needs.
Leo is the performer and wants to be adored and respected. This sign will shower you with love and playful sex.
Virgo is the perfectionist. You'll need to be cleaned and groomed for this sign to make a move and you will also have to provide mental stimulation.
Libra is romantic. This sign will go out of the way to please a partner and will want nothing but class and elegance.
Scorpio is intense. This sign will want powerful lovemaking and may want to own you in and out of the bedroom.
Sagittarius is the adventurous lover. This sign wants to explore together and looks for a spiritual connection with sex.
Capricorn is the ambitious lover who wants to control every aspect of sex. There are "rules" for this sign and they must be followed.
Aquarius is the experimenter and wants to enjoy a relationship without losing his freedom or individuality over it. He may be kinky in bed.
Pisces is the sensitive lover who wants to meld with you completely. This sign truly wants two souls to become one.
  • fawn
  • 02-10-2011, 11:01 AM
I am a late Sept baby, so that makes me a Libra.....

OH WOW, be sure to click on your sign to see who you are most
compatible with....
Aries
Aries here, too.
Virgo here
I'm a Libra...October 1st!

So as long as you're not a Cancer or Capricorn we will get along great!
Aries as well...
Cheers!
Old reliable Taurus here.....
Taurus
Cancer June 26
I know you wanted ladies only...but I'm a Sag! And the description fits.
I am Cancer. And my sign for Cancer is 69.
  • motor
  • 02-10-2011, 01:26 PM
capricorn here
April 1st and Aries ALL the way baby!!
I am Cancer. And my sign for Cancer is 69. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Alright...I found a flaw in the system! Tara is a cancer, and I had a great time with her!! Even though it says cancer is a bad sign for me.