RUB DOWN

• Chloe
  • 04-11-2010, 11:29 PM
I, other than what some of you generously have given in a session, have had one massage in my life! I seem to, every week more and more desire to get one . . . at work and home I am the provider! lol I am constantly giving and tiring myself out!

I am looking for suggestions on great massage therapists and their rates/availability and versatility I am a girl with limited time and availabiltity so that is key.
There are number of great places for a professionally competent massage...Del Monte Spa over in Pittsford..Retreat House in Roch over by Oxford...and several others. They typically have appts during normal business hours...I'm thinking an hour is in the $60-70 range...ballpark. If you're looking for both a competent massage and the possibility of more fun, I know a couple dancers who have no-shit chiropractic degrees who can be pretty adventurous...can't guarantee anything, but can certainly inquire..
I am looking for suggestions on great massage therapists and their rates/availability and versatility I am a girl with limited time and availabiltity so that is key. Originally Posted by Chloe
With limited time, your key is location, location, location. The massages I've had have been up in Rochester.

If the location isn't the problem, then you need to know what kind of massage you like. I like mine really firm and deep. You may like it that way too.

However, if it is "versatility" you're looking for, I'd have no clue about bi-versatile masseuses.

If Dani were "versatile", I would recommend her. The wildest AMP that I know is Sunny at Puja.

Hope that helps.
I'LL GIVE YOU ONE
My Fiance swears by the Del Monte. She says they have the BEST showers in the world.
Maybe not the world...the Friedrichsbad in Baden Baden Germany is pretty damn awesome, but the Del Monte showers do kick ass in so many great ways.
On your way to or from Syracuse () you could stop at the Mirbeau Inn and Spa.

http://www.mirbeau.com/
  • jimny
  • 04-17-2010, 09:54 AM
On your way to or from Syracuse () you could stop at the Mirbeau Inn and Spa.

http://www.mirbeau.com/ Originally Posted by armortib

I agree Mirbeau is exceptional, treat yourself to an overnight and a meal or too they have an awesome Chef.

If your were in Syracuse I would gladly give you one I really enjoy giving a women a good massage.

I could also recommend a lady in the syracuse area with excellent hands, she gives an awesome happy ending too.
The Del Monte is the very best!!!!!!
  • GP
  • 04-17-2010, 09:38 PM
Do the ladies expect/get happy endings at MP's?
I have wondered that myself.......
  • cnym
  • 04-18-2010, 10:28 AM
I have wondered that myself....... Originally Posted by Erica Hall
Is that why my wife goes to get a Massage ???
Do the ladies expect/get happy endings at MP's? Originally Posted by GP
Here is an article on the subject: http://www.yourtango.com/20085830/th...g-massage.html
  • Chloe
  • 04-21-2010, 01:10 AM
Nice article Jack, I would have to say I'd feel akward asking for a "happy ending massage" lol . . .

Even though I am sure one of you boys would help me out I am intreguiged on finding out for myself with strangers too!

While I secretly get wet while reading one of your spa/massage/stripper experienses, I am sure it is probably more open and available to the male sex than female. . . but I could be wrong . . .

I guess, at the very least a nice hard and firm massage would be nice
Yes Chloe, hard and firm is nice!