whats your fantasy

I really have fulfilled all of the fantasies that I ever considered , but lately their has been this one big fantasy of mine that I think I should work on achieving . that is to have a gang bang and when the guys cum I want them to all put it in a champagne glass and let me swallow all of it mmmmmm gulp . anymore wild fantasies ?
bukkake!!!!!
I really have fulfilled all of the fantasies that I ever considered , but lately their has been this one big fantasy of mine that I think I should work on achieving . that is to have a gang bang and when the guys cum I want them to all put it in a champagne glass and let me swallow all of it mmmmmm gulp . anymore wild fantasies ? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
That is mine too---except I want them to shoot it all over me at the same time!!!

{i have done several GBs,but never accomplished that....lol}

My other fantasy is a TS!
1) MFM
2) TS
I really have fulfilled all of the fantasies that I ever considered , but lately their has been this one big fantasy of mine that I think I should work on achieving . that is to have a gang bang and when the guys cum I want them to all put it in a champagne glass and let me swallow all of it mmmmmm gulp . anymore wild fantasies ? Originally Posted by Super Head 713
That is mine too---except I want them to shoot it all over me at the same time!!!

My other fantasy is a TS! Originally Posted by DallasRain

If you ladies are looking for volunteers.....add me to the list !!!!
having guys cum all over me at once sounds interesting as well lol but I think I will pass on a Ts

My other fantasy is a TS! Originally Posted by DallasRain
If you ladies are looking for volunteers.....add me to the list !!!! Originally Posted by Russ38
If you ladies are looking for volunteers.....add me to the list !!!! Originally Posted by Russ38
See Russ that's why you are so much fun..you have a very dirty mind..and I love it..and the one Dallas described , I would love that..I love the feel of hot cum being shot all over me especially on my tits, mmm then maybe have Dallas lick it off my tits, or I lick it off hers mmmm...
See Russ that's why you are so much fun..you have a very dirty mind..and I love it..and the one Dallas described , I would love that..I love the feel of hot cum being shot all over me especially on my tits, mmm then maybe have Dallas lick it off my tits, or I lick it off hers mmmm... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
See Russ that's why you are so much fun..you have a very dirty mind..and I love it..and the one Dallas described , I would love that..I love the feel of hot cum being shot all over me especially on my tits, mmm then maybe have Dallas lick it off my tits, or I lick it off hers mmmm... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Please sign me up for all that shit !!!!!
I'm in if you want your fantacy fulfilled
I organized a bukake for a friend, and she loved every minute of it....PM if interested and need help.
I'm in if you want your fantacy fulfilled Originally Posted by imabout2
Promises promises..lol
I have food fetishes...banana pudding...