Lets face the awful truth, the democrats elected a traitor to the White House

Who is our most existential threat in the world today? Easy call, radical Islamic terrorism. Lets review the actiions of the Chosen One;

Refused for the longest time the severity of threat.
Still refuses to name the enemy.
Has made excuses for nearly every terrorist attack since he stepped into office.
Has lied to the American people about the existence of terrorist attacks.
He served up a United States ambassador on a silver platter to terrorists.
He has overthrown countries with despots for the benefit of terrorism.
He has made a deal so that Iran WILL get a nuclear weapon and ICBMs.
He has financed Iran's military buildup by giving them money and allowing them to sell oil.
He has turned his back on Isreal.
He has paid money to Iran for a cancelled weapons deal under the Shah.
He has paid money for the interest on the money in the weapons deal.
He allowed our sailors to be taken without a response.
He has not made a public statement about any of the Americans being held (or were being held) by Iran.
He is reducing the size of the military in the face of war.
He is allowing the enemy to invade this country with his offer of safety for refugees and his failure to secure the border.
He has released top ISIS and Al Queada officers in our custody.

Barack Obama is a traitor. He was put in office by democrats who are accessories to his crimes.
You are aware some of your points are bullshit, and some were caused by sequestration which the other side had a hand in. No I am nor WK for Obie, don't go there.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2016, 01:09 PM
If all that is true....i vote Obama have you shot!
SNICK
You are aware some of your points are bullshit, and some were caused by sequestration which the other side had a hand in. No I am nor WK for Obie, don't go there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ok. You're not a WK. you are just stupid. Which ones were caused by the sequestration, and what are the merits of the other points?
Ok. You're not a WK. you are just stupid. Which ones were caused by the sequestration, and what are the merits of the other points? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
but he DID WK for woomby !
Ok. You're not a WK. you are just stupid. Which ones were caused by the sequestration, and what are the merits of the other points? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I am shocked, shocked you wouldn't know my ignorant little friend.
but he DID WK for woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Never did WK for you woomby.
he's just stupid. and a troll. and he's on ignore. so when i call him a chimp his FTFY replies and general assholeness don't clutter up my view of posts.

EVA it was fun bantering with your lame ignert ass but you ended up being so boring it got ... BORING.

and you are still a chimp.

You are aware some of your points are bullshit, and some were caused by sequestration which the other side had a hand in. No I am nor WK for Obie, don't go there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Funny (or sad), only one thing on that list could possibly be caused by sequestration and lest we forget, sequestration was Obama's idea. So I guess it's Obama again by extension. The rest, that's all on Obama the American Traitor (rejoice! I referred to him as an American).
Damn JD get a fkn clue on yourself. Wtf. The voted one didn't start the fire! And, he didn't leave our economy in a crises mode like Reagan/bush or bush jr. I will take the Clinton and the chosen ones economy any day smfh.

Do you actually have something to invest or just a fu opinion on traitors?

Btw, bush jr (puppet) was never in charge, it was dick and his love for his company dumbass
Funny (or sad), only one thing on that list could possibly be caused by sequestration and lest we forget, sequestration was Obama's idea. So I guess it's Obama again by extension. The rest, that's all on Obama the American Traitor (rejoice! I referred to him as an American). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
LMAO, judy you are full of shit.
LMAO, judy you are full of shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm waiting to hear a rebuttal....crickets.
He's a disaster. So would be Hilary or Bernie. OFaggly doesn't have a chance. Thank god.