Say it ain't so, this has got to be a typo.

A teenager went on a shooting rampage in Canada and killed some people. How can this be? Canada has the kind of gun control that liberals have wet dreams about. Their crime rate is low because they have few race problems.

What I don't see is speculation on what kind of "assault" weapon was used.
A call for more gun control.
Trying to blame this on the gun.
A teenager went on a shooting rampage in Canada and killed some people. How can this be? Canada has the kind of gun control that liberals have wet dreams about. Their crime rate is low because they have few race problems.

Trying to blame this on the gun. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Copycat shooter.
That's your best explanation?
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 07:20 AM

Trying to blame this on the gun. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Tell us the difference in gun deaths per thousand in Canada vs The United States you illogical jackass. That is how you look at things like this.
The only thing that will stop this type of activity is total confiscation of all firearms from private citizens.

That is the 800 lb gorilla in the room. Nobody wants to talk about it, but sooner or later, that is what "governments", (i.e., ruling class), want.

The people that will fill the brunt of this are average citizens who enjoy firearms, hunting, or simply feel safer with a solution other than curling up in the fetal position and begging for your life when some piece of human shit threatens you.
Tell us the difference in gun deaths per thousand in Canada vs The United States you illogical jackass. That is how you look at things like this. Originally Posted by WTF
i would call you illogical but that would only serve a purpose if you could read what you write and comprehend the illogic of it all
A total confiscation is a myth. It can't be done. Trying will only lead to a civil war in this country. The bad guys will still have guns and the good guys will have some guns too. Unlike the olden days, a criminal organization can make their own guns if need be. And if you have to make your own gun, why make a Peacemaker when you can make a Tommie Gun.
That's your best explanation? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
What is yours?
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 08:07 AM
Should it be aganist the law to purchase and own RPG's?
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 08:11 AM
i would call you illogical but that would only serve a purpose if you could read what you write and comprehend the illogic of it all Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I would call you a blowhard...but then you would just blow harder.
Facts that cRats don't like!

Top 30 Murder Capitals of America:

30 Atlanta, GA
29 Richmond, VA
28 Memphis, TN
27 Montgomery, AL
26 Cleveland, OH
25 Compton, CA
24 Philadelphia, PA
23 San Bernardino, CA
22 Miami Gardens, FL
21 Macon, GA
20 Kansas City, MO
19 Little Rock, AR
18 Stockton, CA
17 Trenton, NJ
16 Baton Rouge, LA
15 Birmingham, AL
14 Oakland, CA
13 Youngstown, OH
12 Newark, NJ
11 Baltimore, MD
10 St. Louis, MO
9 Jackson, MS
8 Wilmington, DE
7 Fort Myers, FL
6 Gary, IN
5 Saginaw, MI
4 New Orleans, LA
3 Detroit, MI
2 Flint, MI
1 Camden, NJ

Most of these cities have strict gun control, are run by Progressive Democrats and have a majority population of black Americans.
Remove half these cities from this list and the US murder rate drops to one of the lowest on the planet.

Lets see, so our gun laws are OK because there's a shooting rampage in Canada?

Or is it that gun violence is the Democrats' fault?

Or that black people kill more people in cities in SLOBBRINS list?

What exactly is the discussion here?

Maybe it's Obama's fault the Canadians don't have enough guns to defend themselves?

Or Tusk Palin's?

Another brilliant thread by our resident alky.
What is yours? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Lmao, I didn't presume to offer an explanation, you did.
Yuck it up, asshole. Innocents are dead at the hand of a shooter and you're being glib. Laughing and joking around.

i don't think you've ever posted anything that didn't make you sound like a prick.

No wonder you're always dwelling on other guys JUNK!
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2016, 09:16 AM

. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Watch wtf you ask for you fucking loon....You want answers, I got answers.

http://www.nationalobserver.com/2015...ompare-canadas

But Canada’s relatively tight firearms laws were loosened when then PM-Stephen Harper scrapped the federal Long Gun Registry. While in existence from 1993 – 2012, the registry was a centralized RCMP database that linked all guns with their respective owners.

“When looking at firearm-related homicide rates in comparable countries, Canada’s rate is about seven times lower than that of the United States (3.5 per 100,000 population), although it is higher than several other peer countries. While Canada’s firearm-related homicide rate is similar to those in Ireland and Switzerland, it is significantly higher than the rates in Japan (0.01 per 100,000 population) and the United Kingdom (0.06 per 100,000 population),” states StatsCan’s findings, which do not include Quebec figures.