Trump took an endorsement from Sarah Palin - disgrace!

How on earth is Sarah Palin a spokesperson for ANYTHING, let alone the Tea Party?

Put aside her complete lack of accomplishments, her 7 college matriculation path to a journalism degree, her incomplete single term as governor of Alaska, and her completely unintelligible speeches.

Just look at the mess of her personal life. Anybody else would be referred to as "trailer trash".

Her daughter Bristol - a spokesperson for abstinence - gets knocked up twice out of wedlock. Neither father is seeing or supporting his kids.

Her son Track beats up his girlfriend and threatens her and himself with a rifle. And Sarah Palin blames Barack Obama. Too ludicrous:

http://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/...l-opportunity/

So, whatever happened to personal responsibility, Sarah?

I'm not going to defend Obama's supervision of the VA. But Track never qualified for the combat infantryman badge (CIB) according to this admittedly biased source:

http://winningdemocrats.com/track-pa...is-girlfriend/

It just looks like white trash behaving like white trash. And blaming the government.

It beggars belief that this national disgrace would have been a heartbeat away from the Presidency if McCain has won. Sarah Palin is the biggest stain on McCain's record - hands down.

And he was the author of the McCain-Feingold attack on the First Amendment.

And yet, quite a number of mopes on this board actually think of her as an inspiration leader. They actually look to her as a spokesperson for their causes.
How on earth is Sarah Palin a spokesperson for ANYTHING, let alone the Tea Party?

Put aside her complete lack of accomplishments, her 7 college matriculation path to a journalism degree, her incomplete single term as governor of Alaska, and her completely unintelligible speeches.

Just look at the mess of her personal life. Anybody else would be referred to as "trailer trash".

Her daughter Bristol - a spokesperson for abstinence - gets knocked up twice out of wedlock. Neither father is seeing or supporting his kids.

Her son Track beats up his girlfriend and threatens her and himself with a rifle. And Sarah Palin blames Barack Obama. Too ludicrous:

http://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/...l-opportunity/

So, whatever happened to personal responsibility, Sarah?

I'm not going to defend Obama's supervision of the VA. But Track never qualified for the combat infantryman badge (CIB) according to this admittedly biased source:

http://winningdemocrats.com/track-pa...is-girlfriend/

It just looks like white trash behaving like white trash. And blaming the government.

It beggars belief that this national disgrace would have been a heartbeat away from the Presidency if McCain has won. Sarah Palin is the biggest stain on McCain's record - hands down.

And he was the author of the McCain-Feingold attack on the First Amendment.

And yet, quite a number of mopes on this board actually think of her as an inspiration leader. They actually look to her as a spokesperson for their causes. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Palin is an idiot. but .. she can see Russia from her house! that makes her electable right!?!?!

let's she her wrestle Putin in Judo.

Why does ExNYer get a woody every time Sarah Palin speaks? He secretly loves the bitch. He even has a Sarah Palin blow-up doll in his closet. Behind the scenes he's urging Trump to give her a spot in his cabinet. She'll fit right in since she's full of spice and has a great rack!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pinZNYxQeo
Why does ExNYer get a woody every time Sarah Palin speaks? He secretly loves the bitch. He even has a Sarah Palin blow-up doll in his closet. Behind the scenes he's urging Trump to give her a spot in his cabinet. She'll fit right in since she's full of spice and has a great rack! Originally Posted by lustylad
You must have me confused with JDBarleycorn.

For whatever reason, he thinks she is smart and leadership material.

I have hated the no-nothing, anti-intellectual mope since about 2-3 weeks after McCain picked her.

The saddest part is that it is difficult to tell what is funnier: the real Sarah Palin being unintentionally ridiculous or Tina Fey's impersonation.
amen!

She's a trashy SLUNT, and looks as worn out as her mind is burnt out.

But of course, that's because Obama buggered her son.
I have hated the no-nothing, anti-intellectual mope since about 2-3 weeks after McCain picked her... Originally Posted by ExNYer
Betcha she can spell "know-nothing" better than you... as for McCain, I suspect he didn't pick her for her intellectual qualities. Musta been something else...

Betcha she can spell "know-nothing" better than you... as for McCain, I suspect he didn't pick her for her intellectual qualities. Musta been something else. Originally Posted by lustylad
So I posted fast. Sue me. Is a typo all you've got?

You can't seriously be defending that nitwit.
So I posted fast. Sue me. Is a typo all you've got?

You can't seriously be defending that nitwit. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Hillary is the one who gives him wood.
You can't seriously be defending that nitwit. Originally Posted by ExNYer
That depends on who is attacking her... Besides, it isn't true that she has no accomplishments. She is constantly expanding the English vocabulary with clever new words like "refudiate".

As in... ExNYer gets annoyed whenever I refudiate him.
  • DSK
  • 01-25-2016, 05:03 AM
amen!

She's a trashy SLUNT, and looks as worn out as her mind is burnt out.

But of course, that's because Obama buggered her [prohibited topic]. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Back to violating the TOS I see....
Trump has proven to be the master polititian. He will use Palin for one single purpose, that being, to "out Cruz Cruz" in Iowa. He will then tell her to get lost.

Trump is about as religious as I am. But he has convinced a large block of the Religious Right Evangelicals to support him. All of the pundits shake their heads in wonder. How the hell does he do this.

Simple. In all of his business dealings with shady characters and corrupt polititians, he is in truth a much more astute polititian than anybody else in the race. His "Art of the Deal" is not bullshit. That is how he makes his money. He knows how to use social media. In short, he knows exactly what people want to hear, and he delivers.

His classic line from last week? When challenged about his conservative credentials, he simply said. "I want to make America great again. What is more conservative than that".

They eat it up.
Trump has proven to be the master polititian. He will use Palin for one single purpose, that being, to "out Cruz Cruz" in Iowa. He will then tell her to get lost.

Trump is about as religious as I am. But he has convinced a large block of the Religious Right Evangelicals to support him. All of the pundits shake their heads in wonder. How the hell does he do this.

Simple. In all of his business dealings with shady characters and corrupt polititians, he is in truth a much more astute polititian than anybody else in the race. His "Art of the Deal" is not bullshit. That is how he makes his money. He knows how to use social media. In short, he knows exactly what people want to hear, and he delivers.

His classic line from last week? When challenged about his conservative credentials, he simply said. "I want to make America great again. What is more conservative than that".

They eat it up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Trump has mastered the " tell 'em what they want to hear", plus he has not had to answer for one outrageous claim because he has made the press distracted with a new one the next day. He has flip flopped and got away with it.
Back to violating the TOS I see.... Originally Posted by DSK
Her 26-year old wife beater or a son, asshole. Of course, you'd rather be buggering Asian sex slaves.

Do they have to tie them down so you can catch them, lardass?
Trump has mastered the " tell 'em what they want to hear", plus he has not had to answer for one outrageous claim because he has made the press distracted with a new one the next day. He has flip flopped and got away with it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What politician is the master of tell them what they want to hear.
Palin is an idiot. but .. she can see Russia from her house! that makes her electable right!?!?!

let's she her wrestle Putin in Judo.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What do you all hate her so much if she is such a fuck up? I think you lefties would be patting her on the tushy and going "you go girl".

For the real record, Palin NEVER said she could see Russia from her house. That was Tina Fey. What Palin said was that you (meaning anyone) could see Russia from Alaska (which you can).