Vijay Singh may become the oldest player to win a PGA Tour tournament tomorrow

one shot back (Honda Classic), best round of the day, today.. a 65.

the oldest player to win, to date, is Sam Snead, at age 52.. Vijay is 56.

some of us remember a decade ago, when Tom Watson missed a short putt on the final hole at the British Open, that would have won the tournament.. Watson was 59, and went on to lose the playoff.
I always liked Vijay, that would be awesome.
I always liked Vijay, that would be awesome. Originally Posted by mikeylovesit
it would be awesome.. comes on TV in an hour, I'm guessing Vijay will have played about 4 holes by then. if he has lost ground I'm going to be upset, LOL.. maybe turn it off for 90 minutes, then see where he stands. he is probably teeing off on hole #1 right about now.
damn it.. he is 3 shots back after 6 holes.. only Player on the leaderboard NOT under par today!

let's hope for a miracle comeback!
I always liked Vijay, that would be awesome. Originally Posted by mikeylovesit
ditto that. Love the fact he speaks his mind and has been a straight up guy who came from humble beginnings.

He's pretty impressive in person - POWERFUL swing, very tall and has a pretty sharp game.....except for putting maybe? I believe he's switched putters and styles multiple times now.
damn.. just checked, and he is just one shot back after 9 holes! Vijay is still even par for the day, but the top guys fell back during the past 30 minutes!

I will rejoin y'all in a while.. I need to watch my Boy win this thing!
Looks like it won't happen,but he made a good run.
Damn nice try. That course was playing pretty difficult this week.
Damn nice try. That course was playing pretty difficult this week. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
it was a good try.. 2 lame short irons (on 13, when he lazily pulled it into the sand trap and made bogey, then on 17 when he lazily put it in the pond) killed his chances. I like the idea of 50-somethings skipping the Senior Tour.. fuck, don't let some tournament sponsor decide you are old, and besides, most good PGA tour players have enough money to retire completely by age 50, several times over.. so why participate in a Geezer side show?
Tiger didn't play in the PGA tour?

How is he doing nowadays?

I get the impression after the whole shebang with his wife and divorce and stories of him womanizing, he hasn't played that well anymore.

The lack of playing around and getting pussy left and right is interfering with his golfing performance.

His mind is on pussy and not on winning golf games.

If he can still whore around, then his mind will be clear and he can concentrate on golf.
^^^^^^^
You are wayyyy behind. He won the Tour Championship tournament last fall, played on the Ryder Cup team also.

Vijay just tightened up in the last round. Too many short approaches and putts.
Have you seen Tiger's ex wife?

Why would he rather whore around than tap her ass?

I would had been on her every minute I am not playing golf.
Update for CG -- the current year is 2019.
Update for CG -- the current year is 2019. Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
Oh? Is It?

I am still

partying like it's

• jwood
  • 03-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Golf and pussy don't mix. I was a pretty good golfer till I found the hobby. Now not so much.