Wanting to pose semi nude on your equipment!

Yes! You read that correctly☺️. I think it would be fun to take pictures with your import and classic cars, farm equipment,
heavy machinery, motorcycles, boats etc... any takers?

Had fun taking these and would love to continue.....
Attached Images File Type: png 3613C2AB-CEA9-45B6-97D7-C483CDDF84C4.png (115.0 KB, 867 views)
Very creative! I bet you would look great on a John Deere
Ummm. . .what I get is that you want us to send you images of our boat dock, back yard deck, or vehicle . . .that you will drop an image of you semi-nud onto.

That means that somewhere out on the inter-web will be images of a stunning topless women on what is recognizably my own backyard, boat . ..etc?

Sounds hot at first, but later on not not-so-much to me anyway.

Not every exciting idea is a good idea.
Very creative! I bet you would look great on a John Deere Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
This is what I’m wanting exactly, with some cowgirl boots and a cowgirl hat only wearing a belt😳

You should join me if I get any takers😉
Ummm not at all. I want to go in person and have the gent take a couple of videos since we all know not everyone can take good photos. I would then screen shot the good poses and get the gents approval of what is allowed. I’m not new to this hun. Discretion and trust is everything!!!
As you can see in my photos I usually blur the background out unless it’s at a public place then I don’t bother.

Ummm. . .what I get is that you want us to send you images of our boat dock, back yard deck, or vehicle . . .that you will drop an image of you semi-nud onto.

That means that somewhere out on the inter-web will be images of a stunning topless women in wgat is recognizably my backyard, boat . ..etc?

Sounds hot at first, but later on not not-so-much to me anyway.

Not every exciting idea is a good idea. Originally Posted by ICU 812
I think you would look fantastic posing with my cars/motorcycles.......
  • pxmcc
  • 10-19-2019, 12:25 PM
my equipment is always ready to be sat upon, preferably nude but seminude works as well..
I can work with both of those options☺️

my equipment is always ready to be sat upon, preferably nude but seminude works as well.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I would love a ride on your motorcycle, just let me know when😘
I think you would look fantastic posing with my cars/motorcycles....... Originally Posted by idiot savant
  • ohne1
  • 10-19-2019, 09:09 PM
I have a motorcycle you would look good on.
I have a huge crush on Max now.
I have a huge crush on Max now. Originally Posted by idiot savant
We should definitely have a repeat 😘
and here I thought, being the dummy of the group, she meant something else by "equipment."
I have a 65 shelby cobra that you would look wonderful on
  • ohne1
  • 10-20-2019, 10:23 AM
I have a 65 shelby cobra that you would look wonderful on Originally Posted by burgundy rosebud II
You dog! I love that car! What a wonderful piece of machinery.