Article from Slate today. A/Houston's interesting approach to dealing with sex workers.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...x-workers.html

I found the article to be rather disturbing. Knew Houston was hot for years but didn't know that law enforcement was to bring lawsuits against sex workers for plying their trade.

Wow.

I've been putting off going to Houston for a few years and I really need to visit for other reasons than to "work" but jeesh, driving to Houston for the possibility of just working just makes me nervous. More so now.

Hugs to all,
Elisabeth
  • pxmcc
  • 11-11-2019, 03:21 PM
maybe i shoulda voted..
but to me, Buzbee looks worse than Turner. "tough on crime." wtf ever..
Buzzbee, even with his issues, is far better than that crook Sly Turner. Of course, that is my opinion and the names are misspelled for a reason.

Elisabeth:

Dallas has a far more inviting, or tolerant, attitude towards sex and the folks that play in this realm than Houston has, at least since Black Tuesday.
Dallas has a far more inviting, or tolerant, attitude towards sex and the folks that play in this realm than Houston has, at least since Black Tuesday. Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera

Phantom............if these guys and gals only knew how good it was before BT, they would never believe it would they?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-11-2019, 05:34 PM
@Dj: i'm not saying i like Turner. his prostitution crackdowns are nuts. but i guess i was turned off by buzzbee's commercials over-hyping how awful crime is here and how he's going to crack down on it. i just don't see it. honestly i dont know much else about buzzbee.
Im not worried about it at all.☺
maybe i shoulda voted..
but to me, Buzbee looks worse than Turner. "tough on crime." wtf ever.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

wtf ever is right. they all say whatever the sheep want to hear just to get elected.
I think Buz wants to crack down on real crime.
He strikes me as a whore monger.
Phantom............if these guys and gals only knew how good it was before BT, they would never believe it would they? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
No sir, they would not.

Houston back then was a guy's place to be with every type of gurl available for all tastes. I remember girls like Natasha, Gwen, Tiffany, Asian Pam, Lil Red, and many others. While time was paid for, there was never a rush or half-assed approach by either side. All the ones I met enjoyed what they did and if the guy treated them right, they were happy to reciprocate.

Yet, as is always the case, times change. In the case of Houston, for the worse.

Ooooh....i have a photo we can add to your comment for shits & giggles..Its Asian Pam,LilRed,Mlisa,Me & another provider I cant remember standing in a group.
I am pming you .☺
You can blot out the faces if you want.
��Houston Is Still Awesome ��
��
��
I’d like to see that photo too, Venus. I remember all of them.
I will send it to you then��
I will send it to you then�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

Me too if you please. Perhaps I might know the one who isn't named.
I know most of those ladies, but don't know the one who's name isn't mentioned.